napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running deca

frogman10314

On trt test cyp 400 every 2 weeks looking to run deca for ten weeks at 1 cc a week for my joints powerlifting is killing them just have concerns as to the side effects any info on this would be great

Anytime someone runs deca..tren....you should have caber or something like that on hand..use something like aromasin to start with to keep estrogen in control, You dont want prolactin issues to hit ya mid cycle, I JUST got that under control, it was painful, expensive, and my sex drive is shot from the letro....Do it right to start...

Re: RE: Running deca

frogman10314 said:
On trt test cyp 400 every 2 weeks looking to run deca for ten weeks at 1 cc a week for my joints powerlifting is killing them just have concerns as to the side effects any info on this would be great
As long as you control your estrogen and prolactin you should be good to go. I would dose aromasin at 10mg EOD and I would recommend running caber at 0.5mg every three days. Biotech has caber if you are in need. Send me a PM or let me know if you need a price list

Another option you might consider is running some Ostarine from pure essence for your joints at 25mg per day. It has real healing powers, unlike DECA which mostly masks pain and lubricates giving pain relief because of water retention

frogman10314 said:

is the only reason you want to run deca for joint pain? if so, this is a very poor strategy and option... there are not only safer methods but far more effective ones as well... while deca will help lubricate joints, its simply a band aid and provides no real healing benefit and you are putting your body through a tremendous amount with its use... as opposed to deca, you should look into mk-2866 and lg-4033... not only can you get significant amounts of benefits but you can get REAL healing, little to no side effects, etc... its a far superior option for you...

Test should be dosed weekly, not bi-weekly for TRT. With that said, having some aromasin on hand when and if you need it is a good idea.

Deca at 250mg each week isn't so bad that you should just jump on caber but you should definitely get some just in case.

Bio-Tech said:
Test should be dosed weekly, not bi-weekly for TRT. With that said, having some aromasin on hand when and if you need it is a good idea.

Deca at 250mg each week isn't so bad that you should just jump on caber but you should definitely get some just in case.

Absolutely... you never want to run a nandrolone without caber on hand... that's like going into a duel with an unloaded gun... not good...

DylanGemelli said:
frogman10314 said:

is the only reason you want to run deca for joint pain? if so, this is a very poor strategy and option... there are not only safer methods but far more effective ones as well... while deca will help lubricate joints, its simply a band aid and provides no real healing benefit and you are putting your body through a tremendous amount with its use... as opposed to deca, you should look into mk-2866 and lg-4033... not only can you get significant amounts of benefits but you can get REAL healing, little to no side effects, etc... its a far superior option for you...

Agreed 100%...I'm not anti-deca (well, I am for myself) but I am 150% against it for fixing joint pain.

Thanks everyone for all your help that's why I sort out your help will use all your info as to my decision will keepu posted

Ok after watching Dylan on you tube about lgd4033 going to go with his advice now that being said any advice on how to run it

Ill probably never run deca or dbol ever again just see no point for what its worth.. Much rather stick with EQ. You can bulk or cut on any compound really, the whole deca is the king of bulk is an uneducated 80s statement

Sent using Tapatalk

frogman10314 said:
Ok after watching Dylan on you tube about lgd4033 going to go with his advice now that being said any advice on how to run it

I would run LGD-4033 at 10mg per day. It has REAL healing properties as well as being a very anabolic sarm. I'm sure you would be very pleased with it, for what you are trying to do. Check it out at www.pureessencesarms.com

frogman10314 said:

Definitely run it 12 weeks at 10 mg per day the entire time bro... its pretty cut and dry... run it that way and you will get the most out of it... if you ever need any guidance, don't hesitate to let me know...

No sides and it was very effective. I was testing Mr. Supps new Forma Stanzol formula and it failed on a bulking cycle. My E2 reached into the 230s but I never got deca dick.

cybrsage said:
No sides and it was very effective. I was testing Mr. Supps new Forma Stanzol formula and it failed on a bulking cycle. My E2 reached into the 230s but I never got deca dick.

lesson learned brother... what did you dose your prami at? it will help to give others good guidance on how to effectively use theirs....

You need to slowly ramp it up or else you can get bill. Also it greater than 0.5 milligrams it tends to make you really tired. I started at 0.25 milligrams and work my way up to. 07 over the span of a week taking it daily.. And then when my e2 level was back to normal I stopped using it. once my e2 level was under control the prolactin was under control as well.

cybrsage said:

Yeh I don't think there's any way I'd trust that on that type of cycle. Can't go wrong with legit aromasin and caber in that instance

it did allow me to learn a lot about my own body and how it feels when the E2 level skyrockets. I always look for the positive in everything to happens so that I can learn something and gain something from it.

RickRock said:
cybrsage said:

Yeh I don't think there's any way I'd trust that on that type of cycle. Can't go wrong with legit aromasin and caber in that instance
We have both!

Top Bottom