napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

run an ai or look like this

Is that reversible if it already happened?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Enrique depends on the stage. Early stages you should be able to take an ai and reverse it, if not surgery is required. Thing that sucks is once you get gyno, the likelihood of getting it again even after surgery is very likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck man, u know what's crazy there are actually people whom seek the gyno and shit look I have no idea why... It's some kind of fetish thing ?

ikes surgery! Definitely stick to ai. Thanks for response liftin

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

OK I looked at it directly from ig. It's from a real guys page with tons of pics and videos. He's proud of it [emoji23]

I really shouldn't laugh but FFS

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Letro wouldn't help with something like this?

no way letro can revere that 100%, he let it get too far for letro to reverse that, that needs surgery

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

OK I looked at it directly from ig. It's from a real guys page with tons of pics and videos. He's proud of it [emoji23]

I really shouldn't laugh but FFS

lol lui look his link down, you got the link to the original guy that posted it?

lol lui look his link down, you got the link to the original guy that posted it?

I really wish I did. I just scrolled through his stuff. The dude didn't have a bad physique if you looked past the c cups

Enrique depends on the stage. Early stages you should be able to take an ai and reverse it, if not surgery is required. Thing that sucks is once you get gyno, the likelihood of getting it again even after surgery is very likely

Ask the doc to snip the gland and then no worries...

Top Bottom