napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Roids 24 Sponsored Athlete: our very own Sarala

44YOGearHead

I'm proud to reintroduce someone we all know and love... our very own Sarala, newest member of the Roids24 team and sponsored athlete. We all know she's a serious competitor and phenomenal bodybuilder and she'll be sharing her journey with us all here on the forum as she dials it all in with R24 products and her technical expertise in training and nutrition.
Roids 24 has scored another Touchdown with their proven method of choosing the very best to represent the very best. Congrats Sarala!!!

916e0dd600da367661b32708fdff36dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm proud to reintroduce someone we all know and love... our very own Sarala, newest member of the Roids24 team and sponsored athlete. We all know she's a serious competitor and phenomenal bodybuilder and she'll be sharing her journey with us all here on the forum as she dials it all in with R24 products and her technical expertise in training and nutrition.
Roids 24 has scored another Touchdown with their proven method of choosing the very best to represent the very best. Congrats Sarala!!!

916e0dd600da367661b32708fdff36dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats All the way Sara !!!!

Made a great choice with sarala... can't go wrong chick is more jacked then most of the dudes on this board... congrats

Sarala is fucking killing it! This pic is blown up more than the other, and my god your in crazy shape Sarala! I am rooting for you all the way at your next competition, you really have that "it" factor.

That's exactly what I told her bro, specifically the "it" factor as far as genetics, know how and practical application... some have it and maximize it, others barely scratch the surface... she's definitely one of the fortunate few.

Congrats Sarala!!If anyone deserves this it's you!You're an inspiration to all of us here!

Top Bottom