napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rockmfhudd's ol lady before and after SARMS

Please make it a point to tell her how proud of her that I am and how much of an inspiration she will be to many others... Thank you for posting brother... that makes me so damn happy to see... seriously... i know we mess around a lot but i know how damn hard you have worked since i first met you... you haven't stopped, and have not only made continuous progress but at a rapid rate and in a safe way... you've listened, you've learned and while you still learn, your helping others as much as you can and I have nothing but huge amounts of respect for that my friend... Your behavior resonated into your "old lady" as you put (LOL) and look at the results! amazing job, both of you

Please make it a point to tell her how proud of her that I am and how much of an inspiration she will be to many others... Thank you for posting brother... that makes me so damn happy to see... seriously... i know we mess around a lot but i know how damn hard you have worked since i first met you... you haven't stopped, and have not only made continuous progress but at a rapid rate and in a safe way... you've listened, you've learned and while you still learn, your helping others as much as you can and I have nothing but huge amounts of respect for that my friend... Your behavior resonated into your "old lady" as you put (LOL) and look at the results! amazing job, both of you
Thanks brother but you and the AR fam and now isarms has literally made us who we are and what we are today we were on a fast pace of death until i came across this forum and now we press on to be better if we strive for the best the results are amazing. Truly proud to be a part of this family and very grateful for all the advice no matter how harsh. And shes gonna kick my ass for posting that panty shot lol but i will pass on your kind words

This really impressed me. I have been reluctant to give up my natty status, but I think this certainly tips the scales for me in trying SARMS. Again, thank you for posting.

This really impressed me. I have been reluctant to give up my natty status, but I think this certainly tips the scales for me in trying SARMS. Again, thank you for posting.

no problem glad it could help check out Montgomery's post about his wife as well. all these gals are doing great with sarms and it isn't no jive. with the looks of your avatar you know your way around a gym so it will show in ur results very quickly also like I said she had no sides from the s4 that she mentioned and she is a registered nurse so she would have noticed but she stayed at 50 mgs a day

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/mrs-10-week-update-10798.html

Top Bottom