napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rockmfhudd's ol lady before and after SARMS

rockmfhudd

ild7o5.jpg

2ywy8uf.jpg

2ywy8uf.jpg

288z3ud.jpg

this is after 2 12 week cycles of triple stack and the last being addition to sr9009.

as you can see she has worked pretty hard overall she is down quite a few sizes in pants and shirts what numbers I don't know but she lost from 168 down to 142, so any females have questions about sarmsx products and if they work here is some proof

2ln915u.jpg

obvi the last one was a before pic the others in the gym are after lol if that's not clear. I will see if I can get more panty shots when I go home for labor day lmao

Wow that's a crazy transformation! She did fantastic! Very very well done, and thank you for sharing these results with us! This really helps show the power of what sarms can do

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yes I am proud of her, once she committed to it which took some prodding and she has never lifted a weight before these so she was a clean slate. she had graves disease which a lot of you know which totally ate her muscle tone then had her thyroid radiated and gained about 25 lbs or so. but here we go 1 year later

I guess I should give her starting stats which I don't know bf% but it was up there
52 years old
5'8 168 starting june 15
5'8 142 June 16 which she has maintained to this point

Holy shit!she looks great! You both should be very proud! This just kicked my motivation back up! Thanks rock!

Wow, my congrats to the lady! Terrific results! What training/diet program was she following? How is she feeling? Any sides, both positive and negative?

she had no sides we did a variety split with her 1 body part a day and the last 30 days we incorporated some tabata with a 30 minute weight routine with cardio dwindling from about 25 mins to 15 at the end of 30 days. I will post the workout for you if you would like.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/30-days-out-craig-capursos-extreme-cut-trainer.html

obvi this is a mans workout but you can tailor it to you for weight but use the time wisely she would take her phone and have the video opened and play and pause as needed cuz like I said she has never been a weight lifter so she wouldn't know flat bench from incline bench but she can follow a video it is effing grueling. but results speak for themselves. diet you can follow the one provided in this program but I tailored it for her just clean eating fiber veggies protein and planning meals or pre planning and pre packing them. the turkey meatballs were the key for her they are easy. I would make about 80-100 of them on the weekend with cabbage and kale and maybe a carb thrown in and she would eat 3-4 times a day which at first she didn't think was possible but she did it and got used to it

Last edited:
Top Bottom