napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics Products Pics

2usztpd.jpg

I've been running robo test e deca and anadrol for 3.5 weeks. I feel straight beast mode and I've gained 17 lbs. I never really had good back width. Well that problem is quickly dissappearing. My pumps are insane. I will never go anywhere else. Also as far as delivery and messaging its on point. He got my product to me in 2 days after it was payed for. Robo is a beast! 10/10

I've been running robo test e deca and anadrol for 3.5 weeks. I feel straight beast mode and I've gained 17 lbs. I never really had good back width. Well that problem is quickly dissappearing. My pumps are insane. I will never go anywhere else. Also as far as delivery and messaging its on point. He got my product to me in 2 days after it was payed for. Robo is a beast! 10/10

^Very happy to hear that you are having an exceptional experience, all of our sponsors on this board are great and have great products. You cannot go wrong, and we are glad to have you here at AR forums, you are in a good place my friend

In my honest opinion i have no idea who to trust now. Admins and mods on evo i trusted are now scammers ... This berd scammm and such. Im over here scratching my head like fuckkk. Couldnt the same shit happen here.. And i know people are saying it will not happen here but people also saidnit on evo. Ehh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my honest opinion i have no idea who to trust now. Admins and mods on evo i trusted are now scammers ... This berd scammm and such. Im over here scratching my head like fuckkk. Couldnt the same shit happen here.. And i know people are saying it will not happen here but people also saidnit on evo. Ehh

^This is why you should do your own investigation, and unfortunately this is the risk you take whenever you want to use illegal substances my friend. You want 0 risk, do not attempt to utilize any illegal compounds, that will give you a %100 guarantee. The more you learn, the more you will understand how things of this nature work. Alot of us went through trial and error and have learned how to minimize those types of complications.

^This is why you should do your own investigation, and unfortunately this is the risk you take whenever you want to use illegal substances my friend. You want 0 risk, do not attempt to utilize any illegal compounds, that will give you a %100 guarantee. The more you learn, the more you will understand how things of this nature work. Alot of us went through trial and error and have learned how to minimize those types of complications.
Very well said!

5fdp

Icz angelo. Teach me your jedi ways haha

^Just hang around these forums bro, gather info as you go along and then the day will come when you have as much info required and feel comfortable enough for you to make an intelligent decision and possibly place an order. All i can say is there are very experienced people on these boards that never impose product whatsoever, that in itself is positive reinforcement. Only if and when you decide to try any compounds from any of our sponsors, then you will know for sure. This unfortunately will be the only for sure way to determine. Take your time, and keep reading. There are alot of happy people that use these forums sponsored products, and we here at AR require that sponsors and product are of the best quality. This is one of our core standards, and we pride ourselves in being as vigilante as possible to maintain these standards here at AR

I hear that Jrbdallas guy is cool... infact he would tell you stay away from berd and it's nonsense.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom