napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo vs pharmacom??

They suck. Allow me to post my lab work from Pharmacom.

$500 of gear never arrived. Again, my lab work from Pharmacom

But, like I've said before, they have a cute website.

Thank you Sir, it's not only cute but also one of the most secure of its kind.

Pharmacom Labs is a brand as I'm sure you know and it is being sold by more than 26 online sources at the moment. You should be more specific about the issues you had with your order containing Pharmacom products from a certain distributor.
If your Iphone 8 wasn't delivered by your operator, it's not Apple's fault.

Our official retail store, PharmacomStore, has a very permissive reshipping and refund policy so there is no way a customer can ever lose money with us. Starting from April this year all orders had 50$-100$ samples added for free by default so we are well known for our generosity. And trust me, we get more orders in 1 day than many sources do in 1 month.

We are present on more than 20 boards and we do monthly huge giveaways on most of them ... so we really don't have a problem on resending some orders ... even a 500$ one, which is an average purchase on our platform.

- - - - - -

Also, reading comparisons between our lab and others is always such a nice lecture. :)

We still hope to see the day when another manufacturer will have the same level of transparency like us. Factory videos and pics, lab results verifiable through SIMEC and ChemTox, AnabolicLab.com and public IFBB sponsored athletes - ( all this available on our website - please PM for link )

Also, regarding the quality of our products ... we are offering 500-700$ for any customer interested in having our products tested in an authorized laboratory of his choice, both chromatography and microbiological testing. PAYMENT IN ADVANCE. This offer is available since 2014 and there are multiple threads on the boards of customers who took advantage of this permanent offer.

Good day :)

They suck. Allow me to post my lab work from Pharmacom.

$500 of gear never arrived. Again, my lab work from Pharmacom

But, like I've said before, they have a cute website.

Apparently a few of you failed to actually read my post. I have NOT used the Pharmacom source on this board. Was simply stating that Pharmacom is good gear. Read the post. And yes they are overseas, so there is more chance of having shit seized compared with domestic.

Pharmacom rep here, a lot of these guys are bashing us m because they either are reps for other brands, or simply don't like us due to our success in the industry.
I live in the USA and have not had a single package seized from pharmacom and i have had well over 30, the seizure rate for us is very low and i rarely ever get complaints of a seizure, maybe once every 2 months.
if you want to learn more about us, a coupon code, source link, and our process in making gear, pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pharmacom rep here, a lot of these guys are bashing us m because they either are reps for other brands, or simply don't like us due to our success in the industry.
I live in the USA and have not had a single package seized from pharmacom and i have had well over 30, the seizure rate for us is very low and i rarely ever get complaints of a seizure, maybe once every 2 months.
if you want to learn more about us, a coupon code, source link, and our process in making gear, pm me

Actually I rep as a courtesy to a good friend. Not like I need to rep since I own a Forum. Hey if you wanna order with them have at it bro. If Taz and Darius are your cup of tea enjoy. Lol, like I give a fuck about a brand name I’m unaffiliated with. The ones I am affiliated with share a bond and a brotherhood. My reps don’t post about shoulder pressing 120’s either.

Actually I rep as a courtesy to a good friend. Not like I need to rep since I own a Forum. Hey if you wanna order with them have at it bro. If Taz and Darius are your cup of tea enjoy. Lol, like I give a fuck about a brand name I’m unaffiliated with. The ones I am affiliated with share a bond and a brotherhood. My reps don’t post about shoulder pressing 120’s either.

Attachments

• IMG_5089.JPG
    IMG_5089.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 55

Why you gotta make it personal? Can you ever just be civilized without starting shit ?

Yea and i'm sure you share a HUGE bond with hippo!

Why you gotta make it personal? Can you ever just be civilized without starting shit ?

Yea and i'm sure you share a HUGE bond with hippo!

Personal? Lol, Taz, just stop. Really just stop. You want to be civil?

How long does it take for robolics to reply to emails? I placed an order about 12hrs ago and have not heard back.
I get messages like this all day long. Like the source is sitting at the computer waiting for your email. I don't mean to sound like an asshole but I wish people would give emails at least a couple days before asking questions like these.

I think a lot of people expect quick responses like they're ordering shit from Amazon. They don't take into consideration that the source is in another time zone. When you're placing an order, it might be 3 am there.

Thanks to everyone shouting out and giving props to Robo. I hope those that haven’t tried his gear will realize the product speaks for itself and will give us a shot. Just let me know and we can make those gains happen!

Comparing the two is like apples and oranges one a much respected UGL, the other a large pharma. Read the responses and decide for yourselves. If my input has any weight in anyone's decision then Robolics gets the head nod and the other an adios. I'll readily admit that I'm biased towards honesty and factual representation of a product therefore Saiyan and Robo win hands down.

Anyone care to dispute that, we can always go back through threads and compare the two.

Last edited:
Top Bottom