napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo vs pharmacom??

To much sketchy blood work and messed up labs with Pharmacom.... Robolics FTW

What are you referring to Sir?

Does this also seem sketchy: https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/pharmacom-labs/ ?

We never comment on individual blood results or cycle results. Why engage in endless conversations with 20 yo that did not feel the Test-E kicking in the first week?
Why do that when we are the only source/manufacturer on this planet who will pay all the lab testing costs if a customer is interested in sending one of our product to professional lab testing, chromatography and microbiological testing.
We only request an authorized lab to be chosen by the customer and for maximum transparency a forum thread keeping us all informed of the whole process. Also, the lab should be able to make public the results by request, just like SIMEC from Switzerland.
Sample should be sealed, vial or blister.

Many customers from MESO, EROIDS or ASF already took advantage of this offer and sent products for testing. You can search on those boards the reports or I can provide you with the link by PM.

We are present as sponsors or members on most of the major anabolic boards, more than 20 probably and we are the most discussed and reviewed manufacturer from all of them. Complaints are always there but there was never a consistent proof regarding a bad review concerning the quality of our product.

THank you!

robo all day every day all night and all year.

Robo is a good dude that does good business. P-com products are decent as well, but I'm not a fan of them based upon dealings in the past.

Last edited:
The problem with Robo is you'll get swole. When your cycle is complete your clothes won't fit any more. So, on top on money for gear and food you need to factor in money for new clothes...

The problem with Robo is you'll get swole. When your cycle is complete your clothes won't fit any more. So, on top on money for gear and food you need to factor in money for new clothes...

REKT... damn you Robo... now I have to buy more clothes too??? And the fact that he has 20ml jugs vs those 10's... 10's are just big enough to piss you off.

Robo has been in top notch for a long time.......experience, longevity and customer treatment along with quality of products and fast delivery make him a source for all!.

It just is confusing when some people on here say pharmacom sucks and some say they're legit. Who do you believe
Go to www.anaboliclabs.com and look at all the testing on Pharmacom, then try and say they suck. Very accurate dosing. If you get it from a good source, its as good as it gets. Never bought from the source on this site, but have bought it from another distributor and it was top notch gear! Robo is a domestic source and his products are very potent. Cant go wrong with either one in my opinion.

Go to www.anaboliclabs.com and look at all the testing on Pharmacom, then try and say they suck. Very accurate dosing. If you get it from a good source, its as good as it gets. Never bought from the source on this site, but have bought it from another distributor and it was top notch gear! Robo is a domestic source and his products are very potent. Cant go wrong with either one in my opinion.

As he sips the Kool-Aid... build a relationship with them, not the rep but the head honcho. With Robo your treated for who you are and get that one on one treatment AND top notch domestic gear without a two week wait and the worry of customs.

7fd871db300455653e889df1aeea67e4.jpg

Yep.. all the lab tests in the world couldn’t keep 300iu of hgh from being seized due shotty packaging. At least they delivered the empty package right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Him👆

Put your faith in 44

If you believe the pharmacom rep he curls 120’s on the regular....

They suck. Allow me to post my lab work from Pharmacom.

$500 of gear never arrived. Again, my lab work from Pharmacom

But, like I've said before, they have a cute website.

Top Bottom