napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo primo

Damn man... you sure?? 200 test aromatizes that much for you?
Yes, unfortunately I have gyno already. Just sniffing a vial of TNE makes my nipples itch. [emoji24] It sucks. So if I decide to blast and cruise, I'll be on Asin for life. My guess is that if I stay below 200mg test e, I should be fine with 15mg e3d or lower dose and keep on the eod routine. I don't want to go up and down like a yo-yo. I can usually tell if my e2 is out of wack by mood, nipple sensitivity, acne, oily skin, etc. but I always make sure to get bloods done 3-4 weeks in and again after pct. If I chose to cruise, I'll get bloods done every 3 months.

Sorry for hijacking this thread. I really think the op is onto something. A test e/primo e/mast e cruise sounds like it would be perfect to keep the gains from my current blast. 1 or 2 mls per week depending on dosage. Hmmmmmm......Anyone already make something like that?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes, unfortunately I have gyno already. Just sniffing a vial of TNE makes my nipples itch. [emoji24] It sucks. So if I decide to blast and cruise, I'll be on Asin for life. My guess is that if I stay below 200mg test e, I should be fine with 15mg e3d or lower dose and keep on the eod routine. I don't want to go up and down like a yo-yo. I can usually tell if my e2 is out of wack by mood, nipple sensitivity, acne, oily skin, etc. but I always make sure to get bloods done 3-4 weeks in and again after pct. If I chose to cruise, I'll get bloods done every 3 months.

Sorry for hijacking this thread. I really think the op is onto something. A test e/primo e/mast e cruise sounds like it would be perfect to keep the gains from my current blast. 1 or 2 mls per week depending on dosage. Hmmmmmm......Anyone already make something like that?

Why don't you get your gyno tended to before you keep cycling? Robo can do custom mixes I believe but there's a minimum you have to pay for up front if I'm not mistaken.

Why don't you get your gyno tended to before you keep cycling? Robo can do custom mixes I believe but there's a minimum you have to pay for up front if I'm not mistaken.
Getting gyno taken care of is in the plans, but $4500 plus time off of work just isn't in the cards for me right now.

Getting gyno taken care of is in the plans, but $4500 plus time off of work just isn't in the cards for me right now.

Is it bad? Ever try an anti gyno type cycle like mast/ letro/ GW type stuff?

Is it bad? Ever try an anti gyno type cycle like mast/ letro/ GW type stuff?
Hmmmmmm....Never thought of that. I'll have to do some research. Lumps are about the size of a grape. I have to stay above 14%BF to keep them somewhat concealed. But man boobs suck. If my business makes a decent profit this year, my wife has agreed to a boob job. Mine, not hers. LOL....

Hmmmmmm....Never thought of that. I'll have to do some research. Lumps are about the size of a grape. I have to stay above 14%BF to keep them somewhat concealed. But man boobs suck. If my business makes a decent profit this year, my wife has agreed to a boob job. Mine, not hers. LOL....

I've heard of guys having luck at least shrinking them a bit with things like that. Couldn't hurt. If I were you I'd try 800mg or so masteron. Just guessing. Small try dose of test.

I've heard of guys having luck at least shrinking them a bit with things like that. Couldn't hurt. If I were you I'd try 800mg or so masteron. Just guessing. Small try dose of test.
Thanks. Maybe after my summer cruise, I'll try low test high Mast and Aromasin. I also have some GW to throw in the mix.

Top Bottom