napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ROBO and Pharma Lady TD. Hell yeah

gear therapist

Robo and pharma lady TD arrived today. I got platinum biotech proprionate, robo NPP and anadrol. Gonna be a sweet cycle. Crazy thing is I think some of the anadrol leaked cause the bottles were wet and smelled spicy. Im not worried about it. Anadrol came with a dropper with out markings. Is one full dropper a 1ml at 50mg? I plan on taking it twice a day at 25mg each. Cant wait to see what all the hype is about. The anadrol will be mixed with cranberry juice and choked down.

Robo and pharma lady TD arrived today. I got platinum biotech proprionate, robo NPP and anadrol. Gonna be a sweet cycle. Crazy thing is I think some of the anadrol leaked cause the bottles were wet and smelled spicy. Im not worried about it. Anadrol came with a dropper with out markings. Is one full dropper a 1ml at 50mg? I plan on taking it twice a day at 25mg each. Cant wait to see what all the hype is about. The anadrol will be mixed with cranberry juice and choked down.

Nice man! Enjoy the cycle, PL and Robo are my go too's as well. Will be a great cycle

BP could raise. My pulse gets elevated as well. Some people can retain water but not for me.

The liquid drol from Robo was no joke for me. I had to stop after 10 days. My stomach was constantly upset. I was only eating 3 times per day instead of 5 or 6. In those 10 days I still put on 6 pounds.

Alright, update. I dont really like weighing my self due to scales being misleading some times but today im on day 10 of liquid anadrol, test P and NPP. I started at 183 and today im 193. GF says she can seriously tell the size difference. Is robo anadrol really that good. I mean, I dont think the NPP and test kicked in at 10 days. It could of but im giving most of the credit to the ROBO drol. Im really wondering how much Im really getting. First time where I really got my diet dialed in and am taking this shit seriously. I been hitting the gym harder than ever before and loving it. If this is real, im a team robo and pharmalady fan for life.

Top Bottom