napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Quick review: Global Anabolics Halotestin Pharma Lady

dhfeggv

All I have to say is holy shit!

This is my first time trying halo and it's definitely insane.

I'm doing 20mg preworkout and this stuff kicks you into gear. I'm in week 2 (9 days) of it and I've gone up 10lbs on bench press for reps and felt really damn strong with it too vs last week. I crushed 2 sets of 335 for 5 reps with confidence. I've never even attempted 335lbs on barbell before and hit 2 sets of 5. Hell yeah!

This stuff is definitely a new favorite for me.

I have a big love for anadrol, and unfortunately the platinum biotech anadrol I got from Pharma Lady seemed terribly underdosed as it was taking 4 pills a day (200mg) to get anything from it whereas 100mg is usually too damn much from stuff I have used in the past (androlics).

Anyways, this halo you honestly can feel it about 90 minutes after you take it. I always thought the "you can feel stuff kick in" was bullshit because even tren ace doesn't hit me that hard. Well this stuff definitely does. I get warm and the focus and desired to destroy the weights is a different level and I'm also already on 400mg tren E/week 250mg test E, so when it takes you right past tren level and beyond, you know it's seriously potent stuff.

A+ on GA halo from Pharmalady. I want more!

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Halo... Sounds like it'll give you a kick in the ass!

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom