napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

RickRock - Your rep for 1-Stop Domestic Shop high quality gear!

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
We are coming up on another new year. For many of us that grind it out daily, new years usually means a packed gym full of people waiting to get started on a lifestyle change. But for us, it can mean a time to take it up a notch and chase some bigger gains and goals.

If you want the best stuff to help you get there, look no further. US Domestic has everything you need!

Anybody needing a list, send me a PM and I'll be happy to help!

Last edited:
Guys make sure you get on it if you are serious about ur goals. I’ll be starting my prep soon enough and you know what my to go supplements are!!! Hoping for great gains and improvements myself!!!

2020 is a little over 24 hours away. Start the year off right with the best gear around!

US Domestic gear is fast service, high quality, and all our reps are active right here on isarms. hit any of us up for a list and we will be happy to get back to you within 24 hours with a list. thank you

Send me a PM for our full price list from our 3 top quality sources at US Domestic

Our name has changed to 1-stop domestic shop. Everything is still the same top notch quality, same gear, same everything. Just a different name!

So please feel free to PM me if you are interested in our extensive price list!

All shipped domestically right here in the USA

Formerly US Domestic

We've changed our name due to a recent source/sponsor addition to the forum that has a similar name to US Domestic. We opted to change ours out of respect since they've been in the business for quite some time now.

1-Stop Domestic Shop we offer:

Orals, Injectables, Blends, PCT, Ancillaries, HCG, HGH and anti-aging.

No shipping costs, no customs issues, shipped domestically.

Team members are:

Iwannagofaster - Rep

cbbram - Rep

RickRock - Rep

1-Stop Domestic Shop REP - Rep

Buddhabuilder - Rep

Big Lexi - Sponsored Athlete

You can contact any team member for a price list or any other information.

We have 2 different sources to offer.

Source #1

-Pinnacle Performance
Ships from the Midwest

Source #2

-Axiom
-EUP
Ships from the West Coast

Eutropin HGH 100iu kit complete with BAC water and insulin pins
17b178abd2f4bcae7a9fe9910e3425ef.jpg

Top Bottom