napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reward over Risk solution of ridding lower belly fat anyone?

You guys are so much nicer than the guys over on the board at Meso-RX. Ha ha ha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I want to say i have the beach body. I work at a strip club. Girls pay me to get on top of them but as for my belly fat or abs, its just difficult to get them to kick in or show. I have a little belly fat down there. I don't have the money to make regrets but i want to jump on sarms asap.
If you are real serious, you have to be exact with your diet. Would you post what a day of eating is like for you?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

okay, lets get some things straight here... 1. i do not own ANY sarms company, never have, never will PERIOD.. thats not anything im interested in... i do rep for sarmsx and clearly thats no secret... beyond that, there is nothing more PERIOD so i dont appreciate false comments being made... 2. YOU TELL ME ONE TIME i said fuck steroids use sarms... do you realize how many steroid videos i put out, how many cycles i recommend daily and I MYSELF use them... so before there are absurd comments made, it would be much wiser to spit facts as opposed to bull shit... i spend countless hours, days, etc. AWAY FROM MY FAMILY to help everyone and that's the kind of remarks i get? i don't need accolades, anyone giving me praise but some appreciation would be suitable at least... if not, whatever but please do not make comments that are so far off the wall that i have to get pissed off and take time away from others than need my help...

okay, lets get some things straight here... 1. i do not own ANY sarms company, never have, never will PERIOD.. thats not anything im interested in... i do rep for sarmsx and clearly thats no secret... beyond that, there is nothing more PERIOD so i dont appreciate false comments being made... 2. YOU TELL ME ONE TIME i said fuck steroids use sarms... do you realize how many steroid videos i put out, how many cycles i recommend daily and I MYSELF use them... so before there are absurd comments made, it would be much wiser to spit facts as opposed to bull shit... i spend countless hours, days, etc. AWAY FROM MY FAMILY to help everyone and that's the kind of remarks i get? i don't need accolades, anyone giving me praise but some appreciation would be suitable at least... if not, whatever but please do not make comments that are so far off the wall that i have to get pissed off and take time away from others than need my help...

You could be cruel but i understand why your upset. Im sorry for my inaccuracy and assumptions. Look its your choice to help me or not. I did ask so i guess that wasn't relevant to you. Yeah i learned steroid cycles from your videos. Shit take things a bit mild bro. If its your passion then whats a thank you? Your going to do what you love regardless. Remember its more to give then to receive. Take care

So I read this and now I have a fucking headache. Dude you're all over the fucking place with this and I feel you should NOT fuck with AAS based upon your reason as to why and your probability to skimp out on something, or overdose something for a faster response. The rubber stoppers on vials are intended to slow down slow ppl... takes them awhile to chew thru them. You need to rethink this bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The rubber stoppers on vials are intended to slow down slow ppl... takes them awhile to chew thru them." LMAO! fuckin spot on.

Top Bottom