Weight 220
Height 6’3”
Working out 8 Years
On trt for past 5 years. 175 mg test a week
Been cycling for 6 years
Used test deca eq adrol dbol tren
No horrible experiences so far
I’m looking to lean out a bit for summer and put a little size on
My go to cycle is 175 mg test and 300 mg of tren for ten weeks then back on cruise of trt
I have learned to deal with the tren sides but now that I am getting older my quality of life means more than the end result of a cycle
My question is this
Do you guys think I would be just as well off as long as my diet and workouts are on point with 175mg test 400 mg of mast and 600 mg of eq .5 mg of arimidex eod vs the tren cycle?
Any feedback would be great guys thanks

No. It won’t be just as anabolic but you can still grow a lot. I would do higher test. Like 250 at least. Just my opinion

Test & EQ with the adjustment to diet & training & ur golden

personally, i would go with test and primo but yes, you can still do extremely well without tren bro and you dont want to run it too many times...

Hey Dylan
Long Time Fan here I have been studying your videos for years and have always went with your advise of lower end dosing which is why I think I don’t have any horror cycle stories to share
So with your advice of going with the Primo How does this look
Weeks 1-12 test cyp 200 mg
Weeks 1-12 gw 20mg a day
Weeks 1-10 primo 600 mg
Arimidex. .5 mg eod
Then I would return to my TRT dose of test to cruise on
Ps. I feel mentally at my best with low dose of test which is why I choose only 200 mg

now that looks good bro... 200 mg is JUST FINE for test and dont let others sway you elsewhere... if you are feeling your best there, then thats how you should run it... you could add another sarm to enhance the cutting here, perhaps s4 but otherwise it looks great

Thanks so much Dylan. Please keep educating us with your videos. They are worth more than any of us realize. If I would have listened to the juice heads at my gym instead of you I would not be any further along just would have experienced a lot more unpleasant side effects
Like the guy that swore up-and-down if I didn’t take 80 mg of Dbol I would be waisting my time. I took 20mg. Had zero side effects and a great cycle with test and he had to cut it short because of high blood pressure Thanks again bro. Will be ordering my stuff tonight

Thanks so much Dylan. Please keep educating us with your videos. They are worth more than any of us realize. If I would have listened to the juice heads at my gym instead of you I would not be any further along just would have experienced a lot more unpleasant side effects
Like the guy that swore up-and-down if I didn’t take 80 mg of Dbol I would be waisting my time. I took 20mg. Had zero side effects and a great cycle with test and he had to cut it short because of high blood pressure Thanks again bro. Will be ordering my stuff tonight
you are very welcome bro

Hey Dylan
Long Time Fan here I have been studying your videos for years and have always went with your advise of lower end dosing which is why I think I don’t have any horror cycle stories to share
So with your advice of going with the Primo How does this look
Weeks 1-12 test cyp 200 mg
Weeks 1-12 gw 20mg a day
Weeks 1-10 primo 600 mg
Arimidex. .5 mg eod
Then I would return to my TRT dose of test to cruise on
Ps. I feel mentally at my best with low dose of test which is why I choose only 200 mg
That looks like a good safe plan to me bud

Tren, with each cycle, can permanently increase dopamine levels beside the normal increase it provides, so everyone eventually reaches a point where they can no longer take it because of the mental side effects, besides other effects. It basically gets more harmful the more you take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren is tough to ignore. In a calorie deficit it reigns supreme imo for body recomp. With that being said, it’s pretty harsh and I have the blood lipids mid cycle to prove it. Once a year about this time is all I do for Tren.

Tren, with each cycle, can permanently increase dopamine levels beside the normal increase it provides, so everyone eventually reaches a point where they can no longer take it because of the mental side effects, besides other effects. It basically gets more harmful the more you take it.

Absolutely true, and not a lot of people realize this. I handled tren ok for about 3 cycles. Now I cant and wont take it again

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Gonna give tren a long deserved break. Going with Dylan’s advised primo cycle instead. About to order GW and run it for the first time as well. Very much looking forward to the increased endurance

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Gonna give tren a long deserved break. Going with Dylan’s advised primo cycle instead. About to order GW and run it for the first time as well. Very much looking forward to the increased endurance
That will be an awesome cycle bro and you'll feel great on it I'm sure

Top Bottom