napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reminder About Aspirating

bodean30

0e37e7234776c67efaca25943c8cbd0d.jpg

I started off aspirating everytime I pinned. Obviously it's a great idea for beginners. After time I just started skipping it. I guess you start to just get a feel for it.

The other week during one of my last pins of the cycle I could feel there was something different. I decided to aspirate just to check. Sure enough... Blood started filling the syringe. Pulled out the pin and moved it a little. Much to my surprise I pulled blood a second time. By the third time I swapped needles and moved my injection site way further. Third time was the charm.

I guess my point here is to always pay attention and not get too comfortable with the normal routine.

Happy pinning folks. 👍

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Good reminder. All it takes is the one time trying to rush or take a short cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Form a medical study-

"Usual sites for delivering an IM injection include the deltoid, vastus lateralis, ventrogluteal and dorsogluteal muscles.
The first 3 are recommended due to their avoidance of any proximity to major blood vessels and nerves. Aspiration is NOT required for these sites.
Aspiration is still advised when using the dorsogluteal muscle due to its proximity to the gluteal artery."

Full study - http://thenursepath.com/2015/09/03/intramuscular-injections-should-you-aspirate/

Form a medical study-

"Usual sites for delivering an IM injection include the deltoid, vastus lateralis, ventrogluteal and dorsogluteal muscles.
The first 3 are recommended due to their avoidance of any proximity to major blood vessels and nerves. Aspiration is NOT required for these sites.
Aspiration is still advised when using the dorsogluteal muscle due to its proximity to the gluteal artery."

Full study - http://thenursepath.com/2015/09/03/intramuscular-injections-should-you-aspirate/

I will agree that aspirating is more important with certain sites over others. For instance I never aspirate glutes. I think it's unnecessary, but I ALWAYS aspirate quads because the probability of hitting a vein is considerably higher

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I will agree that aspirating is more important with certain sites over others. For instance I never aspirate glutes. I think it's unnecessary, but I ALWAYS aspirate quads because the probability of hitting a vein is considerably higher

Only time I've ever got Tren cough was when I pinned my quads and didn't aspirate. Never again

I was pinning my quad when I pulled blood. Lots of goodies to hit.

Quads are the only place I've pulled blood as well. And it filled the syringe quick lol.

Quads are the only place I've pulled blood as well. And it filled the syringe quick lol.

Right!
I've had it where I must have nicked a vessel and there was a little blood after I pulled it out, but this last time was crazy. I barely pulled back on the barrel and instantly red. For some reason I just love pinning quads though. They're right there in front of you. I guess there's a trade off for everything in life.

Right!
I've had it where I must have nicked a vessel and there was a little blood after I pulled it out, but this last time was crazy. I barely pulled back on the barrel and instantly red. For some reason I just love pinning quads though. They're right there in front of you. I guess there's a trade off for everything in life.

Ventro is the easiest....

I love delts too though, followed by lats.

Ventro is the easiest....

I love delts too though, followed by lats.
Lats? Seriously? There's a lot of meat there so I'm sure it's probably good once you get that first pin done.

I need to try ventro on my next go. I almost tried it on my last cycle but chickened out. I'm still not convinced I'm landmarking it right. Nothing to it but to do it right? Lol

I haven't aspirated since my first cycle. Really no need in it in my opinion. Anytime I have ever received an I.m. shot from a dr they never aspirated.

Exactly, if you pin a vein and pull back the barrel will fill with blood very quickly. Not be be confused with a couple of drops that can form in the barrel while aspirating, which would not be the same thing as this can still happen

Delts N ventro my go to spots. Nice rotation for frequent pins.

I used to pin pecs when I was a little bigger, speaking of injection sites. Never had any issues there but I don't hear many people mention this, other than one guy I used to speak to a good bit. Anyone else? I HATE quad injects, but I asperate everywhere 95% of the time.

I used to pin pecs when I was a little bigger, speaking of injection sites. Never had any issues there but I don't hear many people mention this, other than one guy I used to speak to a good bit. Anyone else? I HATE quad injects, but I asperate everywhere 95% of the time.

I'm trying pecs for my first time tmmw. I think I'll like it.

Top Bottom