napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Regarding test and deca

techpalser

Hi Dylan,
I am from India.
I really appreciate your work and knowledge and love the fact that you always promote that less is more.
So i have a query, i did my first cycle of testosterone enanthate dosed at 300mg per week for 5 weeks and got some great results with minimum sides and followed proper pct after that. Now its been almost 1.5 years after i did my first cycle cause i learned that if i eat much cleaner and train harder naturally and then do cycle its gonna give me much better benefits. Since its almost 1.5 yrs without any cycle, my joints are giving me pain as i have cleaned my diet way too much, in the gym i feel like i can push much more weights but i have to stop because of my concern on joint.I have avoided every joint injury until now by correcting my form but now i think its time to take some necessary steps and form that i need your help.I heard that deca can provide some healing for the joints.Just want to know the proper dosing protocol and ancillaries of test and deca cycle.

hold on a minute brother
you did a test E cycle for 5 weeks? thats way too short
what was your PCT? list it out please

eating a healthier diet shouldnt cause joint pain bro.
that could be caused from alot of things.
improper lifting form
using too much weight
not getting enough rest
are you eating enough healthy Fatty acids?
are you taking any joint supplements?

DECA will not heal your joints. DECA may help alleviate some joint issues but it will not heal them, and i wouldnt use DECA simply for joint pain.

post up your complete stats

Hi Dylan,
I am from India.
I really appreciate your work and knowledge and love the fact that you always promote that less is more.
So i have a query, i did my first cycle of testosterone enanthate dosed at 300mg per week for 5 weeks and got some great results with minimum sides and followed proper pct after that. Now its been almost 1.5 years after i did my first cycle cause i learned that if i eat much cleaner and train harder naturally and then do cycle its gonna give me much better benefits. Since its almost 1.5 yrs without any cycle, my joints are giving me pain as i have cleaned my diet way too much, in the gym i feel like i can push much more weights but i have to stop because of my concern on joint.I have avoided every joint injury until now by correcting my form but now i think its time to take some necessary steps and form that i need your help.I heard that deca can provide some healing for the joints.Just want to know the proper dosing protocol and ancillaries of test and deca cycle.
bro you never ran any cycle... 5 weeks of test e? thats not a cycle.. .it doesnt even begin to start really working until week 4... its a long ester and so that means its being released at a much slower rate.. you dont need deca... it wont heal shit... it will give temporary relief, band aiding a wound which only delays the inevitable... watch my video on sarms in india... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H12CgAlAMEA&t=178s

i have the perfect healing stack for you... you have no business using steroids.. you dont have a clue what you are doing and they are not what you need regardless... watch my video and then let me know and i'll be happy to set you up a healing stack...

Ya bro, it's obviouos you don't know what you're doing and that only leads to bigger problems. What is your full stats?

Top Bottom