samsonsteroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticalspharmaladyosgear

RedMorkai's IWGF Stash w/ additions

RedMorkai

IWGF1.jpg
IWGF2.jpg
IWGF3.jpg

Took this a few days ago, figured I'd share. Have my bridge and next cycle and then some lined up here. Need to stock up a little more on SARMSX for the bridge, but still rocking some pure essence(succeeded by SARMSX). I have some hgh and peptides in fridge too, but I'm off HGH for a little while :(

9th Wonder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Nice.. You need more primo red!!! Haha, I messin' with you. Don't you love checking out your stash every so often. Adding to it gives me joy. Such a beautiful thing.

RedMorkai

Nice.. You need more primo red!!! Haha, I messin' with you. Don't you love checking out your stash every so often. Adding to it gives me joy. Such a beautiful thing.

It sure does. I don't think one can ever have enough primo!

Thanks for the beautiful stash, it does bring a smile to my face to gaze upon.

rockmfhudd

I believe I am sexually aroused now. I see my stash dwindling and am anxious to start ordering for my stash and next cycle. nice spread here tho

Bigsteve5776

That really is beautiful man lol I wish I had a stash like that is young people have to kinda buy as you go per cycle

9th Wonder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Nice! Have your cycle all laid out?

Hell yeah bro! I can't wait. I need to get some TUDCA and I was looking at buying the Raws from Amazon. I usually get Ageis TUDCA but I saw the Raws for way less then the commercial label.

Last edited: