bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

RedMorkai's IWGF Stash w/ additions

RedMorkai

IWGF1.jpg
IWGF2.jpg
IWGF3.jpg

Took this a few days ago, figured I'd share. Have my bridge and next cycle and then some lined up here. Need to stock up a little more on SARMSX for the bridge, but still rocking some pure essence(succeeded by SARMSX). I have some hgh and peptides in fridge too, but I'm off HGH for a little while :(

Nice.. You need more primo red!!! Haha, I messin' with you. Don't you love checking out your stash every so often. Adding to it gives me joy. Such a beautiful thing.

Nice.. You need more primo red!!! Haha, I messin' with you. Don't you love checking out your stash every so often. Adding to it gives me joy. Such a beautiful thing.

It sure does. I don't think one can ever have enough primo!

Thanks for the beautiful stash, it does bring a smile to my face to gaze upon.

I believe I am sexually aroused now. I see my stash dwindling and am anxious to start ordering for my stash and next cycle. nice spread here tho

That really is beautiful man lol I wish I had a stash like that is young people have to kinda buy as you go per cycle

Nice! Have your cycle all laid out?

Hell yeah bro! I can't wait. I need to get some TUDCA and I was looking at buying the Raws from Amazon. I usually get Ageis TUDCA but I saw the Raws for way less then the commercial label.

Last edited:
Top Bottom