napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recomp Sarm Cycle Macros

DOpowerlifting.

I'm 6'3, about 200 pounds, 15% bf, I'm about to run s4 for 12 weeks, mk688 for 8 weeks and gw for 8 weeks. What should my calorie intake and macros be ? I'm currently in a deficit( 2000 cals 200 g protein, and 200 g carbs) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJY8rImtEoo

The food you eat is comprised of water, micronutrients and macronutrients.

Micronutrients are the components of food that do not provide energy but are still essential for optimal health. Micronutrients include things like vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants etc

Macronutrients are the components of food that your body uses for energy. There are 4 main macronutrients:
Protein - 4 calories/gram
Carbohydrates - 4 calories/gram
Alcohol - 7 calories/gram
Fat - 9 calories/gram

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

i generally recommend starting in a 100-200 deficit when you try to recomp with sarms... you need to run the cycle properly though as well.. .all of your sarms should be ran 12 weeks, not 8... they are peaking in the 8th week so it makes no sense to stop then...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom