napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recommendation for TRT, Testocyp 250?

PeteFalcon

Hey, I'm a 35 y/o male looking for an affordable TRT solution. Found the Testocyp 250 option on here. My vitals and health background are below. Just hoping to get some community wisdom and recommendations on whether or not Testocyp 250 is a good move for me and if so, how should I take it (dose, regimen etc).

35 year old white male
6"1 175lbs
Health problems: non alcoholic fatty liver disease (minor. mildly elevated liver enzymes. Essentially asymptomatic and unnoticeable).
Blood pressure and cardiovascular is all normal and in good health
Low muscle tone, lanky and skinny.
Had Lyme disease in 2019 (treated with antibiotics)
Suffer from computer-screen related eye strain headaches and occasional migraines.
Seasonal allergies.

most doctors prescribe test cyp for trt patients... i have no clue whether you truly even need trt or not and that is something you should be discussing with your doctor... you should not just use trt because you want to... you should only do it if you medically need it... only a doctor is going to determine what your dose would be as well...

Definitely get your blood checked and go about this the right way. I have seen so many people use trt with no merit and regret it later. Make sure you actually need it and go about it the right way

most doctors prescribe test cyp for trt patients... i have no clue whether you truly even need trt or not and that is something you should be discussing with your doctor... you should not just use trt because you want to... you should only do it if you medically need it... only a doctor is going to determine what your dose would be as well...
I did talk to my doc he gave me a lab order to get tested I just haven't gone yet. What i dont understand is.. lets say I go, and my test levels are basically normal for someone my age, and the decrease in muscle tone i am seeing is a normal part of aging.. meaning I wouldn't be prescribed TRT from my doctor because I'm not abnormally low.. can't I still take test cyp on my own just to get myself back to how I felt / looked in my twenties and early thirties? Why wouldnt I be able to do that?

I did talk to my doc he gave me a lab order to get tested I just haven't gone yet. What i dont understand is.. lets say I go, and my test levels are basically normal for someone my age, and the decrease in muscle tone i am seeing is a normal part of aging.. meaning I wouldn't be prescribed TRT from my doctor because I'm not abnormally low.. can't I still take test cyp on my own just to get myself back to how I felt / looked in my twenties and early thirties? Why wouldnt I be able to do that?
you can do whatever you want but thats not how it works... if you dont have low testosterone, its not going to "make you feel good" all of a sudden... in terms of overall health.. you dont just jump on trt just because... its a life long change and doing that without having a physical need from health issues is not a wise decision at all.. you do whatever you want, its your life.. people like myself already made that stupid decision and are now stuck with it

Definitely get your blood checked and go about this the right way. I have seen so many people use trt with no merit and regret it later. Make sure you actually need it and go about it the right way
I might sound ignorant but what exactly are the risks.. why do they regret it later. You're saying, I can't just start taking a moderate or even small dose of test cyp, just to get some muscle definition back, and go on a regimen similar to what a doctor would prescribe me and be okay? Why are people saying it's a life long change to go on trt.. why cant i just dabble in it and stop when i want to. I'm not asking rhetorically i literally just dont know lol. Any info you can provide is much appreciated.

you can do whatever you want but thats not how it works... if you dont have low testosterone, its not going to "make you feel good" all of a sudden... in terms of overall health.. you dont just jump on trt just because... its a life long change and doing that without having a physical need from health issues is not a wise decision at all.. you do whatever you want, its your life.. people like myself already made that stupid decision and are now stuck with it
i just dont really get it.. whats the point of this site then. why cant i just start a low or moderate dose of test cyp, just to get a little boost in muscle tone and energy. Like 50 mg a week. I dont mean to sound ignorant i just dont really know.. what are all these life changing risks that could come as a result of something like 50 or 100 mg a week.

I prefer doctor prescribed TRT based on symptoms. If you do self-TRT, start with 75mg per week and adjust from there based on blood work.

i just dont really get it.. whats the point of this site then. why cant i just start a low or moderate dose of test cyp, just to get a little boost in muscle tone and energy. Like 50 mg a week. I dont mean to sound ignorant i just dont really know.. what are all these life changing risks that could come as a result of something like 50 or 100 mg a week.
what?? what do you mean whats the point of the site... its to give advice... im not your dad dude.. last i checked, you were free to do whatever you want whenever you want.. you act as though just because you didnt get the answer you personally wanted that its the end of the world here... you do whatever you want man!

YOU are the one that brought up trt, not anyone else.. you can run a cycle anytime you want.. fuck sake, you can run trt whenever you want... its crazy how people dont get the exact answer they personally want some others are the "bad guy" or something... lol wow

You do realize you are not obligated to do anything anyone recommends for you. We have the experience and that's why you are here, I do presume, yet you are not happy with the help. We do not get paid for this sir. if you do not like what you hear, you should do whatever you like!

what?? what do you mean whats the point of the site... its to give advice... im not your dad dude.. last i checked, you were free to do whatever you want whenever you want.. you act as though just because you didnt get the answer you personally wanted that its the end of the world here... you do whatever you want man!

YOU are the one that brought up trt, not anyone else.. you can run a cycle anytime you want.. fuck sake, you can run trt whenever you want... its crazy how people dont get the exact answer they personally want some others are the "bad guy" or something... lol wow
im just trying to understand what the actual risks are. I wasn't asking rhetorically, im asking because i really just dont have the information. if I were to start a cycle of lets say 75mg of test cyp per week, would that be risky? what would the side effects or downsides be? im not looking to make major changes, just get a little bit of a boost

im just trying to understand what the actual risks are. I wasn't asking rhetorically, im asking because i really just dont have the information. if I were to start a cycle of lets say 75mg of test cyp per week, would that be risky? what would the side effects or downsides be? im not looking to make major changes, just get a little bit of a boost
bro, your initial and only question was about trt, which everyone answered you on.. you didnt like what you heard, now you change the narrative and question... WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR QUESTION? Do you simply want to know how to run a cycle of testosterone now that you didnt get the answer you wanted about staying on TRT? i have a video that goes into detail on how to run your first cycle, which is a testosterone only cycle in terms of what i recommend...

I might sound ignorant but what exactly are the risks.. why do they regret it later. You're saying, I can't just start taking a moderate or even small dose of test cyp, just to get some muscle definition back, and go on a regimen similar to what a doctor would prescribe me and be okay? Why are people saying it's a life long change to go on trt.. why cant i just dabble in it and stop when i want to. I'm not asking rhetorically i literally just dont know lol. Any info you can provide is much appreciated.
I think you are not really understanding what you are talking about and thats the problem. Its one thing to run a cycle and another thing to jump on TRT, stay on for say a year and then just jump on. These are two entirely different things. If you stay on for say a year and attempt to just stop, you are more than likely not going to recover and need to stay on for life. TRT is FOR LIFE, you dont just stop and start etc. That is not how it works

I think you are not really understanding what you are talking about and thats the problem. Its one thing to run a cycle and another thing to jump on TRT, stay on for say a year and then just jump on. These are two entirely different things. If you stay on for say a year and attempt to just stop, you are more than likely not going to recover and need to stay on for life. TRT is FOR LIFE, you dont just stop and start etc. That is not how it works
that makes sense, thanks for explaining it that way.. what about running a cycle, could that be a one time thing? are there instructions on how people do it

Top Bottom