napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Real or fake?

Re: RE: Re: Real or fake?

cbbram said:
I always thought it was impossible to put more than 330mg of test into 1ml regardless of the various esters...
I've seen labs claim up to 1000mg per ml before with Test. No way in hell would I ever trust that, let alone actually inject it, but I have seen it. I don't go over concentrations of 300/ml with test

Yes very true. Even 300 mg test is too high what it takes to hold that isnt healthy. Nothing wrongg with 200mg thats smooth as butter. If you want more u use more. Simple as that.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: Real or fake?

PHURIOUS said:
Yes very true. Even 300 mg test is too high what it takes to hold that isnt healthy. Nothing wrongg with 200mg thats smooth as butter. If you want more u use more. Simple as that.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Exactly brother. I agree completely. Higher concentrations just cause more problems. It's better to just use more oil with smooth injections

Dmiller0097 said:
DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
No you can but it requires so much solvents it just becomes unsafe and painful

PHURIOUS PHARMA

yes, extremely painful and just not worth it whatsoever

Thanks for all the help Dylan and everyone else I am going to go with your advice and stop immediately and take a short pct the more I thought about the more I realized how unprepared I was. And it sucks because the guy that was helping me with my first cycle is someone I trust and has more years in the business than my age but I feel like I just kind of got thrown to the wolves! But now I know I have great expertise and reliable sources to help me along the way

I really think that's the best brother... I will be more than happy to help you get through all of this and get you going on the right track but this is the smartest decision... you can pm me anytime you need help bro

Top Bottom