napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ready to try Tbol

Iron4Life

brothers, who has the best tbol atm? would appreciate some feedback from members with actual experience.

Best tbol? I don't think anyone can answer that question for you. Have you run any cycles before? If you have why not get it from the same supplier who you bought from originally. If not check out the sources page, they are all very helpful if you ask the right people.

I have ran TBOL from a few difference sources. My favorite by far has been from BGS. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second juicedaddyjr....used TBOL a couple times and BGS no joke and real deal. Vascularity/pumps, etc.

thanks for the input, everyone. i think i will go with BGS. i am running their test-e 500mg/wk atm and looking for some extra kick without the sides of orals such as dbol or anadrol. tbol seems to be the best choice of orals in regards to gains vs sides.

thanks for the input, everyone. i think i will go with BGS. i am running their test-e 500mg/wk atm and looking for some extra kick without the sides of orals such as dbol or anadrol. tbol seems to be the best choice of orals in regards to gains vs sides.

I experience zero sides from tbol aside from slight BP elevation, but that is easily controlled with the right supplement and diet. It's a pretty easy hormone to handle. You'll enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom