napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RANT: Happy Father's day .....and I got some dad's eye split open bleeding :-(

sarala

I had a heavy shoulder day and I was only last exercise so I used the easy Life fitness shoulder press machine (as pictured). Well I planned to go up to 4 plates on each side. But some fool who I don't know tried to hold up the counter weight as I was on my second set (which was pretty light). I think he was trying to flirt or something. While he was interfering with my set, I didn't know he was right there behind me. I thought it was stuck so i pushed the bar up real hard, the force sent the guy off the ground; as he came down, the counter weight hit his eyes the second time and his face .
I didn't know this, until he came around to show me what I did. FOOL!! The poor guy got blood all over her left eye and shirt.
I told him as far as I know I was doing my set and you actually could have hurt me too. You are not to fuck around the gym and go fuck yourself. Maybe I'm a bit sexist but I bet you if i were a guy he won't do that to me.
Shit I have to go through. with idiots at the gym.
I reported the incident to the gym staffs, they guys laughed their asses off. LOL.
They believe he will not bother anybody anymore.IMG_8632.JPG

Lmao.

I don't like being bothered at all when I'm training. I'm there for one sole purpose... to train. If anyone deliberately screwed with me during a set.... I don't know what would happen. Nothing good. Guy got what he deserved. If he was trying to flirt, he now knows he was doing it wrong lol. You don't ever mess with someone in the middle of a set..

Phurious Pharma Rep

I don't even know this guy. What a bold and stupid move right?! He probably will get his ass kicked if he did it to a guy [emoji57]

Flex Friday is everyday!

Wow, he deserved that and worse. I don't fuck around in the gym period and nobody had better fuck with me. I get irritated when people try to squeeze by the benches and I'm benching over 400. Bump the bar wrong and it's getting dumped. Then I'm getting up and whipping some ass. You're right though, that was a dumbassed move and attempt to flirt. Some guys do the dumbest of things. Obviously you're a serious lifter, so why play with you... respect the set. Other than that hope your weekend was fun.

He deserved everything that happened and more lmao bet he wont do that again....probly wont return to that gym b coz he was embarrassed in front of the lady

Lol, just remembered the time some ass hat was standing too close behind me on a similar built pull down machine and I pulled and the plates and bar hit him in the back while he was doing laterals. That was classic.

Lol, just remembered the time some ass hat was standing too close behind me on a similar built pull down machine and I pulled and the plates and bar hit him in the back while he was doing laterals. That was classic.

I think newbies in the gym are dangerous to their own and their environment. Because they're not aware of their surroundings.

Flex Friday is everyday!

Not sexist, you had no way of knowing he was HOLDING your weight while you were FOCUSING on your set. His own damn fault lol.

I'll post my traps pic tonite [emoji12]

Flex Friday is everyday!

d72dbd681e3c9ffa069de83974e4665e.jpg

[emoji12]

Flex Friday is everyday!

Top Bottom