napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 pct question

Ryan34Jordan

Hi guys, I am new to Sarms and have just started my first 8 week cycle of rad140 at 10 mg pd for weeks 1-3 and 15 mg pd for weeks 4-8. I am still a little questionable on the type of pct I should be doing, does anyone have experience and could possibly lead me in the right direction for my pct? Thanks.

Thanks for the quick response, if I decide to take the nolva route, is it very necessary to take the gw with it too? And if so what is the benefit of taking it?

The GW portion is very important sir. Dylan taught me this many years ago. It helps with cortisol control in your post cycle, which can completely ruin your results and it keeps your training at a very high level, when it will get to its lowest from recovery. It is very important if you are concerned about keeping the most possible gains from the stack

I learned about the use of Cardarine in PCT from Dylan such a long time ago. I will never run a PCT without it and it has done nothing but great things for me every single time and really improved my capability of keeping gains made

i agree with dylans layout but i would run n2generate with it. it really helps you feel good

Thanks for the quick response, if I decide to take the nolva route, is it very necessary to take the gw with it too? And if so what is the benefit of taking it?
I strongly suggest you add it in there bro... i never a recommend ANY pct without it

Top Bottom