napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140

Caveman277

I started my Sarms cycle. It’s been 2 weeks and haven’t noticed much difference yet. But all the research I’ve done before my cycle says not to take Rad 140. It’s bad for you and it causes this and that. This is the only forum I’ve found that remotely says if you use it right, eat a proper diet and train hard its fine to use. Why are so many people scared of this stuff and say not to use it? Just a question I have for this group?

You have to be careful of the information out there, esoecislky with sarms. You are on the best forum for legit sarms info out there. Theres nothing to be afraid of with RAD140 and its laughable that its even said

No clue where you are reading that because RAD is the highest selling sarm and thats by a landslide.. it has BY FAR the highest amount of search engine requests on it and ive seen it used, used it myself and coached it for many years now.... Thousands of results ive seen with unreal results...

i have no idea where you are doing research but rad is literally far and away the most popular sarm and its not even close...

No clue where you are reading that because RAD is the highest selling sarm and thats by a landslide.. it has BY FAR the highest amount of search engine requests on it and ive seen it used, used it myself and coached it for many years now.... Thousands of results ive seen with unreal results...

i have no idea where you are doing research but rad is literally far and away the most popular sarm and its not even close...
Dylan, your YouTube post and some others say Rad 140 is good to use. Most YouTube post on Rad say to stay away from it because of the side effects it causes to the liver, hair loss, insomnia, aggression and test suppression. Bodybuilding websites on the internet say that SARMs are junk and to just use real gear. That’s were I’m talking about finding info. But this group is awesome when it comes to being helpful of individuals wanting to experiment with Sarms and gear. I’m glad I found this forum.

Dylan, your YouTube post and some others say Rad 140 is good to use. Most YouTube post on Rad say to stay away from it because of the side effects it causes to the liver, hair loss, insomnia, aggression and test suppression. Bodybuilding websites on the internet say that SARMs are junk and to just use real gear. That’s were I’m talking about finding info. But this group is awesome when it comes to being helpful of individuals wanting to experiment with Sarms and gear. I’m glad I found this forum.
anyone making the claim they are junk either has monetary motives or has never used or implemented them, period.. it makes no difference to me on who makes assumptions and misses out on them... they continue to be extremely popular with a massive market so that must be because "they are junk" etc..

everyone makes their own choices and decisions, i simply just provide the ACCURATE info bro

Dylan covered you. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

You have received some pretty absurd kind of information about sarms. Dylan covered it all but geez, that is just so far off base and out of left field, I just do not understand but it is extremely false to say the least.

Thanks for the help with this. I think the main thing is to not abuse any PEDs and I think that’s what was going on. Thanks again for the help.

Thanks for the help with this. I think the main thing is to not abuse any PEDs and I think that’s what was going on. Thanks again for the help.
Yes, thats a fact and that goes without saying..

One thing you have to understand on people saying and reporting things that sound off the wall especially with sarms...

there have been years of fake sarms passed around whether spiked with prohormones, steroids OR on the opposite end of the spectrum, being extremely watered down... that plays a big role in false information getting passed around but what you said is also something to consider... often times people use way too much for way too long etc. and once again, doing that with anything can be detrimental so these are big factors than can potentially play a role in bad information

Top Bottom