napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick sarms question! Please.

doontirs

Hi Dylan. Just had a quick question regarding sarms. I finished my 10 week sarms cycle and pct with nolva 20mg for 4 weeks and a test booster. The sarms i used we’re mk,lgd,cardarine,and ostarine. After my cycle I took blood work and got back that my estrogen was very high. Any reason why that would be? Will provide test results below. Hope to hear back from you please. Thanks

where did you get your sarms? sarms do not convert to estrogen so that's not a good sign that you had real sarms...

Sounds like they are passing off an AAS or prohormones as sarms to make huge profits.

That sucks, I’ve been taking the mk677 for over 6 months now. I have had increased hunger and no sides from it so not sure if that one is real and the rest are bunk? Any sources for the best Canadian sarms that sell capsules or pills?

if you were depending on nolva as your ai then yes you definitely can.. nolva is simply an estrogen blocker and once you discontinue it, then estrogen issues could easily resurface

Wouldn’t the sarms that I took be lowering my endogenous testosterone which causes a spike in estrogen as a result when you come off?

Wouldn’t the sarms that I took be lowering my endogenous testosterone which causes a spike in estrogen as a result when you come off?
Lowering your endogenous testosterone will not cause a peak in estrogen. Your body will attempt to maintain a certain test to estrogen ratio.

Wow man. That's a long time to be taking MK677. Have you finally found esarms? It should be available for canada, try contacting support

Top Bottom