Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Questions I had about using ostarine

anthobend

New member
Member
I am about to start using Olympus labs ostarine (ostar1ne) product because of how safe it is to take on its own and how great the possible results could be. I was wondering, after reading your article about the S-4 sarm and how similar it is to winstrol, would it be possible to take the S-4 sarm as a stand alone and then use the ostarine as a pct thereafter? Just because you stated that S-4 requires at least mini-pct after the cycle is complete. Also, how long and at what dosages would be smart for me to try and use S-4? I am 194 pounds and at 10.7% bodyfat as of this morning, so would you have a recommendation as to where and how much I should start?
 
Olympus labs makes fake ostarine, they spike it with prohormones. Those aren't osta pills, they are dangerous prohormones. Wouldn't even start the cycle.
 
What makes you think they spike their ostarine with prohomones? I googled it and couldn't find anything about Olympus labs spiking their sarms
 
Top Bottom