napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions for you Dylan- VERY IMPORTANT Steroids/HGH

spicestor

I am 39 years old and weigh 342 lbs, and this is down from 372 lbs. Most people have always thought I looked less than I weigh and that has always been the case. I am 6 feet tall and just as a background, I was a Division 1 football player and weighed 230 lbs at 22 years old with a fairly lean build for that weight (could see abdominal definition). Even then, people never thought I weighed as much as I did. At 280 people thought I was 250, @ 235 they thought I was 210.. @ 320 they thought I was 280 etc etc etc.. Not sure that matters but my point is, when I am talking about weights like 340-370 I am sure you assume disgusting rolly polly cant move etc and believe it or not it is NOT the case- but obviously I am severely overweight, it is just that I am an athlete and am able to do things at my weight that amazes people. But I need to get down first to like 280-290 (where I am still way too heavy but take out a lot of the risks that go along with my current weight)

I have NEVER done any PED's even throughout my football career. I had to work my ass off and it did not come easy man- I had to be perfect. Conversely, it is very easy for me to gain weight and fat after being bad. I am at the point now where I am at work from like 7 am to 6 pm (I am a trader) and even though I workout 2-3 x a week, I seem to ONLY see gains by literally being like 90% perfect with diet, exercise etc.. My doctor prescribed Phentermine as a jump start to decrease my appetite but I am not in love with the amphetamine shit, makes me feel weird. So after a lot of research and talking to people I know, back in Jan I bought some HGH. I know I jumped into this sort of haphazardly which you do not like BUT literally even nutritionists were telling me for FAT LOSS (combined with proper diet etc.) it would most likely benefit me. The main risk I saw and see is if the stuff is even good/real etc..It is a brand called Godtropin and I started taking 2 IU per day for 1 month and am now doing 3 IU. I DO feel some carpel tunnel and pins and needles in the hand, sleep seems better so I tend to think it may be legit, but the cost was low so I am weary.. I guess that is always a risk and we will never know. I am eating well, smaller meals, tons of water, a lot of protein, i AM eating carbs but just not too many- In about 7 weeks I am down from 372 to 342 working out, eating well, cutting downm the booze to like a couple glasses of wine here and there and the HGH. So here are my questions for you and like I said, If you want to set up a time to talk, I would gladly pay you for your time man- $100 for an hour or something, we could do pay pal or Vemo etc.. But for now, here it is:

1. Am I an idiot at my weight for even doing this (since good diet and working out is what I need) Like I said, I am a believer in jump starts and "aids" after all that is what weight loss surgery is- it does not fix the problem, but supposed to get over the hump, get out of danger zone..

2. If I could get a doctor to prescribe, and hence be 100% certain it is real, do you have any idea of the costs for that with script?? Is HGH something that makes sense for ME??

3. Are there any other things out there that you may recommend for a guy like me (athletic, but years of over eating, drinking and now older so harder to lose) to aid in this- and I want you to know that I am 100% combining with a strict diet and working out - I am only looking for something to help me in the intermediate term. I have heard combining HGH with small amounts of testosterone may be good. I heard Anavar is good for what I want but really for guys already leaner to get really down. Listen man, I AM weary of fucking with my health- BUT the most important thing right now is to get to 280 ish and go from there b/c being this heavy is way more risky than a few months of test, hgh or whatever.,. I THINK?? Diet aside (b/c that is not hard to know what to do-that is just discipline in doing it) is there anything you may recommend? My goal is weight loss, and obviously most of that being fat, of course I want to look good as well- FYI am NOT one of those overweight guys who has the excess skin etc, my stomach is actually hard. I went from 340 to 260 in 2009 and looked good, no skin, it is just how I am man.. I did that the old fashioned way BUT I was out of work and literally all I did was focus on it. Now I am older, feel more tired, have less time and etc etc...

PLEASE HELP ME MAN, YOU SEEM LIKE YOU CARE AND ARE VERY SMART AND I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE!!!

#1 everyone has to work their ass off, it's not just you. EVERYONE.

#2 working out 2-3 times a week and dieting 90% of the time got you results? How about 4-5x a week and dieting 110% of the time?

I am 39 years old and weigh 342 lbs, and this is down from 372 lbs. Most people have always thought I looked less than I weigh and that has always been the case. I am 6 feet tall and just as a background, I was a Division 1 football player and weighed 230 lbs at 22 years old with a fairly lean build for that weight (could see abdominal definition). Even then, people never thought I weighed as much as I did. At 280 people thought I was 250, @ 235 they thought I was 210.. @ 320 they thought I was 280 etc etc etc.. Not sure that matters but my point is, when I am talking about weights like 340-370 I am sure you assume disgusting rolly polly cant move etc and believe it or not it is NOT the case- but obviously I am severely overweight, it is just that I am an athlete and am able to do things at my weight that amazes people. But I need to get down first to like 280-290 (where I am still way too heavy but take out a lot of the risks that go along with my current weight)

I have NEVER done any PED's even throughout my football career. I had to work my ass off and it did not come easy man- I had to be perfect. Conversely, it is very easy for me to gain weight and fat after being bad. I am at the point now where I am at work from like 7 am to 6 pm (I am a trader) and even though I workout 2-3 x a week, I seem to ONLY see gains by literally being like 90% perfect with diet, exercise etc.. My doctor prescribed Phentermine as a jump start to decrease my appetite but I am not in love with the amphetamine shit, makes me feel weird. So after a lot of research and talking to people I know, back in Jan I bought some HGH. I know I jumped into this sort of haphazardly which you do not like BUT literally even nutritionists were telling me for FAT LOSS (combined with proper diet etc.) it would most likely benefit me. The main risk I saw and see is if the stuff is even good/real etc..It is a brand called Godtropin and I started taking 2 IU per day for 1 month and am now doing 3 IU. I DO feel some carpel tunnel and pins and needles in the hand, sleep seems better so I tend to think it may be legit, but the cost was low so I am weary.. I guess that is always a risk and we will never know. I am eating well, smaller meals, tons of water, a lot of protein, i AM eating carbs but just not too many- In about 7 weeks I am down from 372 to 342 working out, eating well, cutting downm the booze to like a couple glasses of wine here and there and the HGH. So here are my questions for you and like I said, If you want to set up a time to talk, I would gladly pay you for your time man- $100 for an hour or something, we could do pay pal or Vemo etc.. But for now, here it is:

1. Am I an idiot at my weight for even doing this (since good diet and working out is what I need) Like I said, I am a believer in jump starts and "aids" after all that is what weight loss surgery is- it does not fix the problem, but supposed to get over the hump, get out of danger zone..

2. If I could get a doctor to prescribe, and hence be 100% certain it is real, do you have any idea of the costs for that with script?? Is HGH something that makes sense for ME??

3. Are there any other things out there that you may recommend for a guy like me (athletic, but years of over eating, drinking and now older so harder to lose) to aid in this- and I want you to know that I am 100% combining with a strict diet and working out - I am only looking for something to help me in the intermediate term. I have heard combining HGH with small amounts of testosterone may be good. I heard Anavar is good for what I want but really for guys already leaner to get really down. Listen man, I AM weary of fucking with my health- BUT the most important thing right now is to get to 280 ish and go from there b/c being this heavy is way more risky than a few months of test, hgh or whatever.,. I THINK?? Diet aside (b/c that is not hard to know what to do-that is just discipline in doing it) is there anything you may recommend? My goal is weight loss, and obviously most of that being fat, of course I want to look good as well- FYI am NOT one of those overweight guys who has the excess skin etc, my stomach is actually hard. I went from 340 to 260 in 2009 and looked good, no skin, it is just how I am man.. I did that the old fashioned way BUT I was out of work and literally all I did was focus on it. Now I am older, feel more tired, have less time and etc etc...

PLEASE HELP ME MAN, YOU SEEM LIKE YOU CARE AND ARE VERY SMART AND I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE!!!

1. i definitely would not call you an idiot but terribly misguided, yes...

2. no, hgh does not make sense for you... i do not get into costs etc... not anything i care to disucss

3. Please DO NOT bring up steroids again man.. that is absolutely absurd at your condition... just fucking absurd! now, i do have another very very strong option for you.. if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here.. https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators SARMS will be perfect for you in every way...

you need to understand something... NONE OF US get to where we are without all the hard work you are talking about.. my diet stays on point ALL year.. i never cheat, deviate etc and im beyond dedicated to levels in the gym you could never dream... thats just what it takes, NO MATTER WHAT YOU USE... nothing you take is magic man...

as far as sarms.. here is the most aggressive cutting stack you can run which is the enhanced super stack.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

please let me know you are seeing this because you are in need of help here bro, in a major way!

Hey man, thank you for putting my questions up there- I have read the couple replies including of course yours. Let me take a closer look at the SARMS information and read up a bit over the next few days..Like I explained, I totally realize there are no magic tricks here. That is not just lip service. Not to talk about the glory days but I was A high level athlete, at 240 lbs I had like 15% bodyfat, ran a mile in 5 mins 30 seconds, a 4.6 sec 40 yard dash, benched 225 for 32 reps and hang cleaned 275 for reps. I could dunk a basketball (not even 6 feet tall) - I know I sound like a meathead giving you that information, but I got to that level with pure hard work and that included a very planned diet which I lived by. So I "get it" but unfortunately at 39 years old, and getting myself into this mess AND having a job where I sit all day and am stressed to the gills, I find myself in a rut where I am constantly tired, and in need of at least caffeine to workout. In reality if I just ate right all the time and worked out and steadily did a bit more, with real consistency I am assuming the weight will just keep coming off..But life gets in the way and I will even admit that maybe I do not want it bad enough. I may say I do but shit, then why I am still here at 350. I will admit I am not highly educated on HGH BUT some people I saw use it for 6 months got great FAT LOSING results although none of these people were obese or huge..That is why I got it and that is why I came to you.You have since told me HGH is not for me and I guess I will leave it at that, although from your videos I saw you seem to echo that it would help with some of what I want, so I would still love you to explain why specifically you dont think hgh is for me. It seems you have some good stuff to say about it in terms of it helping fat loss, sleep etc, so I am wondering is it b/c of my extreme weight?? I will make sure to really read about the SARMS etc before coming back to you on that. I appreciate it man and look forward to looking around this site..

Top Bottom