napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions: First time on SARMS

Aiman64

Hello everyone, I'm 25 years old now, I've been exercising for 9 years now, had multiple injuries, shoulders, knee, back, which just prevents me from going on my maximum, and last few months unfortunately I got gastritis(Stomach inflamation) which forced me into a strict diet because of which I lost 10 kg. I was 172cm height, 72kg, eventually 62kg. I mean pretty much devastating, so I decided to finally go to the next step and try to get it all back fast, I've never tried steroids or sarms, but I read some reviews that sarms aren't that dangerous so I decided to go for a combination of mk 677 and RAD 140, it was a bit late till I read about the side effects. I'm 9 days into my cycle, 10mg per day of rad 140 and 15 of mk 677, the results are astonishing, within 10 days I got around 4kg back with a good diet, I feel like a horse, I can exercise non stop, the energy and pumps are insane; but I did one thing wrong for now, I didn't do the precycle blood work, I actually didn't even know it was necessary, thought I'd go for the cycle then once done do the pct but I guess I got it all wrong. What would you recommend? when should I do the blood test and what tests should I do, another question is about the pct, what do you guys recommend I get for it, I got a pct and tribulus, but not sure when to begin, should I use them like literally immediately once I'm done with the 8 weeks cycle, or I should wait for some time, and should I do another blood test literally right after I take my last dose of RAD and MKT and then after the pct or I should do it only after done with the pct. Should I use something along with them as I heard rad could harm the liver, or just do liver tests and if the results are bad just quit. I know pretty much questions with some panicking, but wanted to do it right.. Though I started wrong. Thanks in advance

a lot of what you gained this quickly is probably water from weight form the mk677, so keep that in mind... that will eventually dissipate... where did you get your sarms? tribulus is NOT a pct man... not sure who gave you that idea... rad DOES NOT harm your liver... where are you getting this shitty info from? sarms are NOT toxic dude...

Well, I got sarms from Swisschems, regarding the post therapy cycle it was recommended to use tribulus +pct(it has no name on it except for pct and the ingredients are 25 mg of clomifene, 10mg of yohimbine extract 98%, vitamin e 50mg, zinc 15mg, maca root 10:1 70mg and silybum marianum 80% 75mg
Honestly, it’s just some guy at the gym recommended this for pct so I’m not sure how experienced he’s, I do appreciate your reply, I’ll get clomid + ostazol and gw from esarms. The question is, should I use them immediately after the cycle or a couple of weeks after I take my last radarine pill. And should I use them as typed in the instruction or?
Regarding the liver side effects I read about it here https://injectablesarms.com/
One last thing I was worried about is the gyno, I remember on my puberty I had that pain and sort of stiff circle thing in my right nipple which went away after a year, that’s why I wanted to take maximum precautions. Anyway, getting clomid and and ostazol tomorrow,
What about the blood work, when do you guys recommend I do it since I didn’t do it before the cycle
Thanks again!

you take them the next day after your last day of sarms...

sarms are not toxic

do bloodwork now so you have at least something... its still skewed but i would do it anyway...

Top Bottom