napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions/Concerns/Information

Pheaks

Hi Dylan,

I stumbled on your youtube channel by accident a couple weeks ago and have been watching ever since. I'm extremely pleased with the information you provide and the honesty in your videos. I have always been interested in learning about steroids, but always hesitate to taking anything. Seeing the differences between sarms and steroids is quite pleasing as far as side effects are concerned. I've been working out since high school, I'm 26 now, so about 9-10 years. I was at my heaviest in high school at 255lbs and have been going up and down throughout the years. I'm currently weighting in around 190-200lbs with a bf % around 15-16%. I'll just list my stats below to make life easier..

Age - 26
Height - 6'1
Weight - 198.8
BF - 15-16% (I haven't had an accurate check in a little but, but closest guess at this moment)
Years of training - 9-10yrs
Cycle History - I do recall taking some orals back when I was younger, which yes I know was a stupid and mis-informed decision. I believe it was called Halovar, which I did stack with a PCT, but believe I only ran it for about a month. Not sure on company who branded it. I didn't notice side effects, but obviously hard to tell especially if it's an internal problem.
Supplements - Pre-workout, BCCAs, glutamine, creatine, fish oil, flax seed oil, turmeric/curcumin
Goals - Trying to get down to a lean look, but remain strong/look muscular. Pretty much a physique/body builder look.

I'm going to try and keep this short, but I just wanted to be detailed in any information I can give you. Last year around this time, I was diagnosed with type II diabetes. I was prescribed Metformin and Glyxambi. First dosing was 500mg metformin twice a day and 10mg/5mg Glyxambi. The week after I was doubled my doses because my doctor felt because of my age, we could be aggressive with treatments. This went on until about a month ago when I started feeling worse again, having the same symptoms like peeing excessively during the night and cramping up a lot. I had a scheduled apt with an endocrinologist, which took 2 months to even get into, but I finally saw him about 2-3 weeks now. He diagnosed me with on-set type I and I am now on insulin. To be honest, I feel great and have been getting sleep again and actually absorbing the nutrients from my food/water everyday. The unfortunate part about all this is I put on about 20lbs of weight. A lot of it was because I was pushing so many calories because I wasn't gaining any weight. Before the doctor, I weighted in at 175lbs and looked lean, but almost a little sickly and this morning I was 198lbs. I have cut out a lot of my calories and am readjusting to what my body needs on the daily, but man it's rough starting back over. Of course a lot of the weight is gaining around the mid-section, lower back, and legs. I weight train 5 days a week currently with cardio each day, about 25mins higher intensity on the stair master. I feel like my energy levels are much better because of my body absorbing carbs finally with the help of the insulin. I'm trying to get my insulin adjusted properly because I have recently been waking up in the middle of the night with hypoglycemia, around the 50's of my blood sugar which I have to correct before I got back to bed. Obviously just trying to find my sweet spot of how much insulin to take with the carbs, (which I just cut down quite a bit, in order to tone up and lose some weight) The 2 insulin's I'm on are, Lantus which I take 20 units before bed every night and Humalog which I take 3 times a day with my heavier carb meals.

Now, to break off from that... when I was first feeling like crap a year ago I asked my doctor to test my test levels. Not that I really knew what symptoms were before and because I'm younger, he wouldn't. Thinking about symptoms now, I should have just forced him or found someone else to take a look. To be honest, when I was first with my ex things were great sexually, but I lost interest (not in her, but in general). I was always tired, sluggish, but I figured that was just because I was working 2 jobs and hitting the gym everyday. Just constantly over doing it everyday which where my problems were coming from. My most recent check-up with my primary care doctor I asked him again because of all that was happening with me, I wanted to know for a sure that my body was good. Why would it matter about my age if I'm trying to look into my body and see if there's any other underlying problems that I don't know about? I told him how I was feeling and he finally caved. I had him check my AC1, thyroid, and total test. AC1 came back bad (10.9) because of my medication not working anymore. My thyroid came back in range, but my test was a different case. On a range of (175-850) my total test came back at 145. Obviously, I'm terrified because how could this happen or why and why now? I brought these test results to my new doctor and I have a check-up in June for my blood sugar, but also I have a full blood panel for everything else. My concerns here are, what happens if it's the same or still low? What do you think my options are, especially being so young? I would rather not be on TRT, but I do not think I could live with low T, especially at my age, I'm already miserable enough thinking about it. I still feel like I have no desire for sex and somedays I'm a little tired, but that can be from lack of sleep or carbs, so I really can't tell on that point.

So what I'm really looking for is suggestions or ideas you might have for me. I know it's too soon to tell since I haven't gone into my doctor for my fasted blood work check-up. Which I told myself I wouldn't be trying/starting a cycle until I knew for sure everything is good or I find out how I can treat whatever other problems they end up finding. Another question, do you know at my age what could possibly be causing the low T? I've read so many articles online and just there seems to be just too many or possibly another part of my body that isn't triggering production. I haven't noticed any "shrinkage" downstairs which makes me question how I'm so low.

Another question, for diabetics, regarding SARMS is there anything else differently I would be doing or concerns I should be looking for? I'm not going to jump the gun again and start now, but I feel like I should be prepared for anything when the time comes. Trying to pretty much get jacked, as "bro" as that sounds. I thought about competing a while back, but I really don't know anymore. I'm more so just concerned about my health and if I can have fun at the gym, hit new PRs on lifting and new PRs on my body.

Sorry I didn't mean to drag this email on and on, but if there's anymore information you'd like from me please let me know. I'll continue to watch your videos and keep learning.

Thanks for keeping your videos informative and real. I've got you subbed on both channels and am always watching for new content. It's awesome watching and knowing that I'm one learning all about everything, not just "omg this will get you gains", but the side effects if any and what specially I could use together.

i cant possibly read all of this bro, i have thousands of questions to get to in a day and i cannot read novels, its not possible... can you please condense this for me and get straight to the point and im happy to help you...

from what i gather, you need to get bloodwork done first to see exactly what the issue is you are having... if your test is too low then the doctor should right you a scrip for trt.. thats the only option when you have a low testosterone condition... you can try some natural test boosters if it is not too low.. tongkat ali has proven to be quite effective at raising levels... that would be a strong option but you need to see bloodwork first... i can definitely help you set up a sarms stack but lets see how your results come back because 145 is so low the doctor would likely have no choice but to write you a script but also, you need to go to an endo and not just a normal doctor to really help you...

Thanks for the reply. I have blood work setup in June, obviously a bit later on than I'd like, but reason is I needed to wait the 3 months for my A1C. My doctor currently is an endo which is treating me for the diabetes, but he also aware of my hormone issues. I'll keep all of this in mind and when I know more about my blood work I will be posting back on this thread. Until then I'll keep updated on your videos.

Thanks for the help and information.

I skimmed through it, but we can't possibly give you answers on anything without numbers to go by. We need your bloodwork

Thanks for the reply. I have blood work setup in June, obviously a bit later on than I'd like, but reason is I needed to wait the 3 months for my A1C. My doctor currently is an endo which is treating me for the diabetes, but he also aware of my hormone issues. I'll keep all of this in mind and when I know more about my blood work I will be posting back on this thread. Until then I'll keep updated on your videos.

Thanks for the help and information.
sounds good bro, just let me know

Top Bottom