napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question about blood work please respond bro

Dylan what do you think about using hcg now. Something like 500 iu every third day for 30 days with aromasin?

not trying to be a dick, but why would you not have asked this to your doctor or whoever had you tested and then past that, why would you not have first looked this up yourself, which takes you all of 20 seconds to do?? i know my ass would have looked everything up and asked all questions immediately if i was unsure of anything whatsoever...

[FONT=&quot]For men, normal [/FONT]total[FONT=&quot] estradiol levels are somewhere between [/FONT]20–55 pg/mL[FONT=&quot](2.0–5.5 ng/dL) and [/FONT]10-40 pg/mL[FONT=&quot] (1.0-4.0 ng/dL), depending on who you ask.[/FONT]

not trying to be a dick, but why would you not have asked this to your doctor or whoever had you tested and then past that, why would you not have first looked this up yourself, which takes you all of 20 seconds to do?? i know my ass would have looked everything up and asked all questions immediately if i was unsure of anything whatsoever...

[FONT=&quot]For men, normal [/FONT]total[FONT=&quot] estradiol levels are somewhere between [/FONT]20–55 pg/mL[FONT=&quot](2.0–5.5 ng/dL) and [/FONT]10-40 pg/mL[FONT=&quot] (1.0-4.0 ng/dL), depending on who you ask.[/FONT]

But Dylan. Your spoon is so shiny.

Top Bottom