napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Quality Sources?

MeanGene

Introduction

Hello and thank you for having me. Let me first apologize for the previous version of this, my first post. I'm a 34 y/o male and have been steadily strength training for a few years. I have been hittIng the gym on and off since high school. Since picking it back up I was introduced to SARMs and have experimented with them with varying degrees of success. Aside from the buddy that put me in the know I don't have anybody with any substantial experience to talk to about this topic. His experience and mine are about on par and as for knowledge I've pretty much exhausted the internet by researching and watching videos and reviews. Still have lots of questions and would like to get to know some of you and gain some more knowledge and suggestions. Thanks again for having me.

Last edited:
You should make a intro thread bro, i made the very same mistake you did and got the ignore treatment D:

You should make a intro thread bro, i made the very same mistake you did and got the ignore treatment D:
I rewrote it. This is also the first time I've used a forum. I hope I'm replying to this the correct way... It was definitely a dumb idea to just jump right in and assume that after browsing the forum I didn't need to read the rules.

Top Bottom