napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Q's on SARM Choice

rdy_csci

First, my stats. Not sure what else you need.

Weight: 165 lbs.
Height: 5'11"
BF%: ~13% (Average with electric impedance)

So, I suffered a bad shoulder / rotator cuff injury about 18 months ago. I was out of the gym for over nine months while I rehabbed the shoulder. After starting back I really couldn't do any chest or shoulder work for awhile, but over the last 6 months I have started working in chest and shoulder days. The problem is they are very weak compared to previous years and they are very sore (not DOMS) for a couple days after.

To try to help with this I recently bought a 90 day supply of MK677 Ibutamoren in hopes it will help with both strength gains and healing of my shoulder. I would also like to add back some of the mass and strength I lost so I was thinking of stacking the MK677 with another SARM for 60 days of the cycle. I prefer lean bulking with daily intermittent fasting of the "Lean Gains 8/16" method. What SARM would you all recommend for strength and size gains to couple with the MK677 that has minimal side effects (Testelon sp? can cause premature balding?) and will provide strength / size benefits without causing fat gain or injury to my healing shoulder.

Additional Info:
I run 2 miles in the morning on M, T, Th, F.
Monday evening: Yoga.
Tuesday evening: Back & Bi
Wednesday evening: Legs
Thursday evening: Chest & Shoulder
Friday: Off
Saturday morning: Either off or lower split.
Sunday morning: Either Upper split or if off Saturday; Full body or HIIT circuits.

Thanks for reading my wall of text and I appreciate any feedback.

EDIT: I posted a follow up in the source forums

Last edited:
i hope you have a quality source because mk677 is often faked.. here's the layout to go with

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

i hope you have a quality source because mk677 is often faked.. here's the layout to go with

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Thanks for the cycle info. I ordered from IRC.Bio. My research pointed to them being reputable and fairly priced.
One more Q. My understanding is that there is no need to do any PCT after SARMS because you aren't adding in the hormones but triggering your body to release them. However, you listed a DGA PCT. Is it important to do PCT after SARMS? Will my hormone production be off otherwise?

Last edited:
IRC is a terrible source dude. You didn’t research enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What source would you have recommended? There were multiple places I saw recommendations for irc.bio listed because they had a fair price and good quality with analysis done on purity. Every ordering site I researched had some negatives, but irc.bio had far more positives than negatives and I could actually afford to buy a 3 month cycle. I saw a thread in here with a banned biotech user and couldn't even figure out how to order from their site.

What source would you have recommended? There were multiple places I saw recommendations for irc.bio listed because they had a fair price and good quality with analysis done on purity. Every ordering site I researched had some negatives, but irc.bio had far more positives than negatives and I could actually afford to buy a 3 month cycle. I saw a thread in here with a banned biotech user and couldn't even figure out how to order from their site.
Their prices are cheap for a reason. They are not real sarms. COAs for purity can be faked easily. It's actually a red flag when a company has them because most fake companies used that to scam people. You can make a coa in a few minutes easily

if you didnt need a pct why would it be listed? that doesnt even make sense... how could you not be needing a pct when you are getting suppressed? i have no clue where you are getting your information, but your 0-2 so far, with a HORRIBLE source and TERRIBLE guidance telling you to not run a pct... dga post ct is a test booster you clearly run ON CYCLE, as its listed, to help mitigate on cycle suppression to make the transition into pct much smoother and for a much quicker recovery..

Thanks for the info guys. My sources prior to this have been reddit and google searches leading me to multiple other sites. Wish I had found this one earlier though since reading through all of these threads you folks seem to know what you are talking about.

I am still curious as to what source for SARMS you all would recommend. I didn't see one listed in the stickies and the BioTech site a couple of you stated was a good option while sarmsx is down was banned from these forums and I can't even find pricing on the site. The other thread I saw stated there should be a new sponsor in May but I can't find anything. Recommendation? How about SarmsPharm? Is it going to be impossible with the new legislation making its way in the house and senate?

Last edited:
Top Bottom