napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PURE ESSENCE SARMS DOIN' IT RIGHT!

jjfingers said:
TD yesterday. Quick turnaround. Subject took first dose of Osta and GW. Reported that the taste isn't as bad as some other brews. The measured dropper is a huge plus.

The journey begins.

NICE BROTHER.. make sure to keep us updated on your progress etc... you are in for a treat!

DylanGemelli said:
krill89 said:
Just recived my s4 from these guy's and yet again a smooth transaction. Good deal, good customer service and fast shipping. A1 shit!!

all the way to scandinavia! that's what im talking about brother!

That's right bro!

Six days in on Osta/Gw stack. Strength and endurance are up.. noticeably up! PE is definitely G2G! Running on a Keto style diet with a seventh day carb load. Pumps are decent on low carb days and good Lord the day after carb load is crazy.

jjfingers said:
Six days in on Osta/Gw stack. Strength and endurance are up.. noticeably up! PE is definitely G2G! Running on a Keto style diet with a seventh day carb load. Pumps are decent on low carb days and good Lord the day after carb load is crazy.

That's awesome! I, too, am very happy with PE's SARMS. Started their LGD 5-6 days ago and loving it - hard to believe I'm feeling these kinds of strength increases already.

jjfingers said:

thats excellent brother... you should start a log as well... that would be highly beneficial! Love to hear your results!

prestigealaska said:
jjfingers said:

That's awesome! I, too, am very happy with PE's SARMS. Started their LGD 5-6 days ago and loving it - hard to believe I'm feeling these kinds of strength increases already.

I love it bro... its nice to finally have some REAL LGD right? Keep the updates coming!!

As a person who deals with depression all too often, the sense of well being on this compound is worth its weight in gold. Think I'll be ordering S4 to throw in the mix as well. Pleasantly pleased with PE.

jjfingers said:
Noticed no info on shaking product before administration. What do you recommend?

Yes, you must shake each sarm vigorously. This includes GW as well. It has been my experience that GW requires a little extra shaking as it seems to have slightly different suspension properties than its SARMS counterparts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: PURE ESSENCE SARMS DOIN' IT RIGHT!

jjfingers said:
Noticed no info on shaking product before administration. What do you recommend?
You always want to shake them before every use to redistribute the contents evenly among the suspension.

jjfingers said:
As a person who deals with depression all too often, the sense of well being on this compound is worth its weight in gold. Think I'll be ordering S4 to throw in the mix as well. Pleasantly pleased with PE.

that's great to hear bro! you will find the sense of well being with sarms is a major bonus with their use... they make you feel excellent throughout the day and also help with a better and deeper sleep as well...

you should always shake each bottle before using so nothing gets settled at the bottom...

Im thrilled to hear your having a great experience with Pure Essence and I am sure you will continue to have this wonderful experience throughout and in the future...

All I can say is Holy Shit!!! PE is top notch. Almost to the point of being scary. I'm experienced in all things PED. This stuff is the future. Not even three full weeks (two + weeks on GW and Osta and only a few days on S4) and the feeling, strength, fullness, pump... all of it is insane!!!

Re: RE: Re: PURE ESSENCE SARMS DOIN' IT RIGHT!

jjfingers said:
All I can say is Holy Shit!!! PE is top notch. Almost to the point of being scary. I'm experienced in all things PED. This stuff is the future. Not even three full weeks (two + weeks on GW and Osta and only a few days on S4) and the feeling, strength, fullness, pump... all of it is insane!!!
That's awesome to hear brother! I'm glad you are enjoying the quality of pure essence. It is in a class of its own, and on a whole new level above anything else I've ever used.

jjfingers said:

That's what its all about brother! I am thrilled to hear your experience thus far but keep in mind, YOUR JUST GETTING STARTED... THERE IS PLENTY MORE TO COME MY FRIEND!

Top Bottom