napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PURE ESSENCE SARMS Casual Log

Hey brothers!

I won't be keeping a daily, detailed log about my 8 week Pure Essence SARMS Triple Stack but I will post weekly or bi-weekly observations/experiences.

Quick stat rundown:
6'6"
245-ish
BF 15% - shooting for as close to 10% as I can get before my next AAS cycle in July.

Today was day 3 and I am already experiencing very noticeable increases in pump/vascularity and stamina. And when I say "noticeable", I mean exactly that - definitely not placebo effect. I have switched to these Pure Essence SARMS immediately after learning about the SARMS1 debacle - I was 4 weeks into their Triple Stack, which I have used for a couple of years. Long enough to tell that something was way off with their recent batches of bullshit!

Anyway, this morning I had an incredible experience that I can only attribute to these new Pure Essence SARMS. I do abs/cardio every other day and it's usually a short 20 minute, high-intensity session on an elliptical after my ab work. I've never cracked a 6 minute mile on that machine with the resistance set at 175%. Well boys, this morning I cracked a 5 minute mile, three times, at 200% resistance! And after the first 2 grueling miles I hit some crazy zone where there was no more pain and felt like I could have just kept going forever. But I had to get to work, so that remains unproven!

I had to take a pic! That's 3.06 miles on the left, 327 cals burned at 162 bpm, and the timer showing 45:03 left of 60 minute countdown timer.

[attachment=0:s4o8bbpa]IMG_2037 (1).JPG[/attachment:s4o8bbpa]

Bottom line here is that Pure Essence are the real deal and I'm happy to have them as a legit source. I am a huge fan of SARMS and was more than dissappointed when it was revealed that I was sitting on top of over $750 worth of bullshit from SARMS1, plus the time wasted using underdosed and make-believe chems. Fuckers.

I'll keep updating my experience/progress. Later!

Attachments

• IMG_2037 (1).JPG
    IMG_2037 (1).JPG
    73 KB · Views: 33
That right there speaks volumes on the level of quality of pure essence products when you can switch from one company to theirs and notice that much of a difference. Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm looking forward to trying out their products myself

prestigealaska said:
Hey brothers!

I won't be keeping a daily, detailed log about my 8 week Pure Essence SARMS Triple Stack but I will post weekly or bi-weekly observations/experiences.

Quick stat rundown:
6'6"
245-ish
BF 15% - shooting for as close to 10% as I can get before my next AAS cycle in July.

Today was day 3 and I am already experiencing very noticeable increases in pump/vascularity and stamina. And when I say "noticeable", I mean exactly that - definitely not placebo effect. I have switched to these Pure Essence SARMS immediately after learning about the SARMS1 debacle - I was 4 weeks into their Triple Stack, which I have used for a couple of years. Long enough to tell that something was way off with their recent batches of bullshit!

Anyway, this morning I had an incredible experience that I can only attribute to these new Pure Essence SARMS. I do abs/cardio every other day and it's usually a short 20 minute, high-intensity session on an elliptical after my ab work. I've never cracked a 6 minute mile on that machine with the resistance set at 175%. Well boys, this morning I cracked a 5 minute mile, three times, at 200% resistance! And after the first 2 grueling miles I hit some crazy zone where there was no more pain and felt like I could have just kept going forever. But I had to get to work, so that remains unproven!

I had to take a pic! That's 3.06 miles on the left, 327 cals burned at 162 bpm, and the timer showing 45:03 left of 60 minute countdown timer.

[attachment=0:1ey8otjh]IMG_2037 (1).JPG[/attachment:1ey8otjh]

Bottom line here is that Pure Essence are the real deal and I'm happy to have them as a legit source. I am a huge fan of SARMS and was more than dissappointed when it was revealed that I was sitting on top of over $750 worth of bullshit from SARMS1, plus the time wasted using underdosed and make-believe chems. Fuckers.

I'll keep updating my experience/progress. Later!

That's what I am talking about bro... I am doing my absolute best and with everything in my power to make sure only the best sources and companies are here... Trust me, I am always looking for them, regardless of the category because when I happen to find a good one, I won't stop until I get them here because they are few and far between... I am thrilled to here your experience thus far but I am also not surprised, more so, I expect this from any company here because I made it clear the standard that WILL be followed... I expect huge results from you on this bro and I am really anticipating your results... Thank you for providing feedback bro!

Nice stack brother. I'm sure you'll be throughly pleased with PE products!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for providing the detailed response to your products so far. We have the highest amount of confidence that you will not only achieve but far surpass your goals with our product line. We are striving to be the industry standard, as we are rapidly showing and will continue to work every minute of every day to perfect our craft and set a new standard. We are eager to see your results moving forward! Thank you for the feedback!

Top Bottom