napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pure Essence SARMs are here!

jdcain19

I received my PE package today. Everything came as expected and in tact. Customer service was as good as it gets. I paid for the items and they were shipped the next day. Starting Ostarine immediately to try and gain a little muscle while cutting.
68a3454f978df64df68be5167e1600f2.jpg

jdcain19 said:
I received my PE package today. Everything came as expected and in tact. Customer service was as good as it gets. I paid for the items and they were shipped the next day. Starting Ostarine immediately to try and gain a little muscle while cutting.

Awesome brother! Keep us updated on your thoughts of those sweet sarms!

Definitely interested in your opinion. I skipped the big O and went straight for the lgd. I'll probably be picking me up some big O for my pct though, so your thoughts are appreciated

jdcain19 said:

very nice brother.. really looking forward to your results! make sure to keep us updated!

Will do! I'm doing an Ostarine kickstart to my LGD/Tbol kickstart to my Test E. :) Sort of unorthodox, but I want to get an idea of what Ostarine can do by itself. Of course, it will be in my PCT too.

And, I always log everything in regards to PEDs. If something goes wrong, or of something goes right, I want to be able to pinpoint it with documentation.

jdcain19 said:
Will do! I'm doing an Ostarine kickstart to my LGD/Tbol kickstart to my Test E. :) Sort of unorthodox, but I want to get an idea of what Ostarine can do by itself. Of course, it will be in my PCT too.

And, I always log everything in regards to PEDs. If something goes wrong, or of something goes right, I want to be able to pinpoint it with documentation.

That's a great strategy, and exactly why logs are so beneficial to EVERYONE, especially the one running the log. You get great support and guidance through the whole process

jdcain19 said:

I love that bro... There's nothing unorthodox about that whatsoever... I actually really like it man... I think it's a great lead in.... I am really looking forward to seeing the results here...

Top Bottom