napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PSL

High quality gear best customer service . Been in bb for 16 years have used script grade ugl and vet these guys have the best I have ever used top quality part way threw my first cycle with PSL and better gains than I have ever experianced

I have to say that ownership in any business is key to success or failure... it is easy to see that success is seen with psl starting at the top.. I am extremely impressed with the professionalism and approachability of the ownership... it says a lot about a company and that is why i am so proud to have a company like this here...

I can say it now - my most recent order should be at my house in about a two week turnaround time. I wanted to wait until after it was through customs before mentioning anything as to not jinx it. :)

Thats awesome getting stuff international is always tricky.

From the time my shipping label is created ( Usually in Germany ) its never taken more than 7 days to arrive at my door. I am also East Coast but thats impressive for international shipping

The only time it has taken longer for me what when I stupidly ordered near the end of November. Customs was already swamped with Christmas shipping...so it added about two weeks sitting in customs. Talk about being nervous, it was my first AAS order EVER! Well, other than going to the pharmacy with my script for Test-Cyp...but that hardly counts.

Top Bottom