Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Proviron use - how long is too long?

Kleo_208

Member
Member
I have heard good things about proviron, and would like to try it out for myself. Yet I am unsure about the dosage and cycle duration. For how long can one take it, and what would be a reasonable dosage? I am thinking about 25 mgs per day.
 
I have been using Proviron for 2 years now at 50 mgs per day, and so far had no issues with it - only benefits. So you it is pretty safe to use it for a really long time, especially if you got some high quality proviron, such as Berd Pharmaceuticals. I don't think that 25 mgs is a good dosage, as the 50 mgs is the ideal dosage.
 
Top Bottom