napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper Cycle Advice. LGD? MK-2866? RAD140?

MichaelN

Hey guys,

I'm going to cut a long story sort of short.
I'm looking to start my 4th SARMS cycle, but do it properly.
My first one was 6 weeks osta and not a whole lot happened tbh.
My second was LGD for 8 weeks to bulk, and it was noticable... but then I didn't PCT properly, and lost almost all gains.
I just finished my third cycle of mk-2866 and LGD 8 weeks (kinda), and just started my PCT with clomid 50/25/25/25.

I think I did something a bit silly with my 3rd cycle. I did 1-6 LGD 10mg and 3-8 MK-2866 25mg. Looking back, this was a very dumb decision.

Anyway, I'll throw down my stats and then I will state my goals and thoughts etc.

STATS:
Height: 174 cm (5 foot 9)
Weight: 73 kg (160 lbs)
Body fat %: 11-13 by eye
Years of training: 2.5
Any other relevant info: Unfortunately, my left humerus bone (tricep area) got ripped to shreds in 3 pieces from getting tackled off a roof (anyway...). This was 2.5 years ago, and after 2 months in hospital I was 47kg. (I was like a skinny fat stick). After I recovered I had to start from scratch. Unfortuantely this means I cant bench press, but all other compounds like shoulder press, deadlifts, squats, chinups, rows etc are fine.

Goals:
I'm currently 73kg and reasonably lean, but not shredded. It's the start of February at the moment, and I'm doing a PCT from my last cycle.
My first "goal" (more of a question), when is it safe to start my next cycle? I don't have any bloodwork, but bloods that I got from 3 years ago showed that my free and total testosterone are at the very bottom end of the reference range.

I'm thinking I finish my PCT in Feb, be clean in March and then start a full proper cycle in April. Is this okay? Unfortunately I dont have any bloods to check recovery to baseline.

I'm looking to do a 12 week cycle, where I can get up to about 78-80kg, but not be fat. (My abs are visible now, I would ideally keep it that way, but 5kg heavier).

I'm thinking that 8 weeks could be used to bulk, and then the remaining 4 weeks of the sarms could be used to cut? If this doesnt work, I could do 12 weeks bulking and then 4 weeks cutting with MK-2866? I'm looking at LGD, MK-2866 and RAD140.

So my thoughts are:
Potential Cycle?
1-12 LGD @ 10mg
1-12 RAD @ 10mg
13-16 MK-2866 @ 25mg
13-16 Clomid PCT 50/25/25/25

I would love to run more, but unfoprtunately I am still a student and money is a bit of an issue for me.

Sorry for the long post

TLDR; 73kg wanna put on 5kg lean mass in 12-16 weeks and dont wanna be a fat f***. I'm keen on MK-2866, LGD, RAD. Currently doing a PCT from another cycle... how long till I can start another cycle?

Thanks for reading (if you managed it all lol).

the cycle is fine... you just need to bump rad to 20 and drop mk2866 from pct and switch it with gw501516...

Sounds good. Thanks for the reply.

So just double checking,
Is it okay to start a new cycle as early as April considering I am on PCT atm from another cycle? (4 weeks PCT, 4 weeks nothing, then hop back on)

Considering that RAD is somewhat expensive (I did state I am a student still), what are the drawbacks of 10mg vs 20mg? If 20mg is truly the sweet spot, how would a cycle as follows sound
1-12 LGD @ 10mg
7-12 RAD @ 20mg
13-16 Clomid PCT 50/25/25/25

Thanks in advance

1. From Dylan's replies on other threads, don't forget to add Cardarine aka GW501516 (20mg if my memory serves me correct) to your PCT, to help avoid raised cortisol levels post-cycle.

2. Did you mean to only use the RAD for your final six weeks? Why not run it for the whole cycle ... funds issue?

(BTW a LGD + RAD cycle is what I plan to go on starting in the Fall ... should be an excellent lean bulker if I watch my calorie count and macro's)

dont bother using rad if you are only using it 6 weeks... thats pointless and as ive pointed out a million times, you need 3-4 weeks in between sarms cycles before you can start another

Thanks Dylan & Healthy_Maven

1. I have had a look at a lot of your other posts about SARMS and whatnot, as to establish why 6 weeks wouldn't be long enough. Am I correct in saying that adding RAD in for weeks 7-12 would be pointless, because SARMS only work properly with an 8-12 week cycle?

2. I assume the GW501516 is 20mg per day for 4 weeks?

3. @Healthy_Maven, Yeah, funding is the main issue unfortunately haha. Still at college/university.

4. As said in my original post, I would like a lean bulk. If I bulk using LGD and RAD for 12 weeks, if i eat in a 500 calorie surplus per day, and aim to put on approx 1lb (0.5kg) of mass per week, would I get noticably fat? I'm about 12% atm, the last thing I would want to do is go to 20% lol.

5. I have noticed decent gains from 8 weeks on LGD. Is stacking LGD with RAD truly that much more beneficial to muscle gain? (Considering the RAD costs considerably more than the LGD)

Thanks again for the responses. Hard to get 100% proper information on this topic... for obvious reasons.

Thanks Dylan & Healthy_Maven

1. I have had a look at a lot of your other posts about SARMS and whatnot, as to establish why 6 weeks wouldn't be long enough. Am I correct in saying that adding RAD in for weeks 7-12 would be pointless, because SARMS only work properly with an 8-12 week cycle?

2. I assume the GW501516 is 20mg per day for 4 weeks?

3. @Healthy_Maven, Yeah, funding is the main issue unfortunately haha. Still at college/university.

4. As said in my original post, I would like a lean bulk. If I bulk using LGD and RAD for 12 weeks, if i eat in a 500 calorie surplus per day, and aim to put on approx 1lb (0.5kg) of mass per week, would I get noticably fat? I'm about 12% atm, the last thing I would want to do is go to 20% lol.

5. I have noticed decent gains from 8 weeks on LGD. Is stacking LGD with RAD truly that much more beneficial to muscle gain? (Considering the RAD costs considerably more than the LGD)

Thanks again for the responses. Hard to get 100% proper information on this topic... for obvious reasons.

1. sarms take 8 weeks to peak, so running it 7-12 would not be wise

2. yes

4. noone is a psychic.. everyone's body responds different to eating in a surplus etc...

5 yes it is definitely beneficial

Top Bottom