napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prohormone cycle and pct

sixten10

Hi I'm thinking about to start a prohormone cycle but dont know what supplement i should take and im a little worried about how ever my balls will shirnk or not. I dont know that much about pct so i wonder if you have some good advice and some recommendations.
Hope to ceep in touch

DO NOT do a prohormone cycle period. As you said, you don't know much about pct which mean you're still a long way off from being ready to run any hormones much less toxic dangerous orals which btw you would also need to use testosterone with and that's not a smart first cycle. Try out some SARMS from Sarmsx. How old are you, what are you're stats and experience??? If you're under 21 I wouldn't even suggest SARMS. Otherwise I can set you up with a great sarm stack of you give us your stats bro. AGAIN, NO PROHORMONES!!!

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I'm thinking about to start a prohormone cycle but dont know what supplement i should take and im a little worried about how ever my balls will shirnk or not. I dont know that much about pct so i wonder if you have some good advice and some recommendations.
Hope to ceep in touch

prohormones are horrible... have you not been watching my videos? i did a video on the dangers of prohormones as well as how the worst thing you could do is an oral only cycle... so im sure you already know where im going with this... DO NOT RUN THIS TYPE OF CYCLE...

for starters, what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals from the cycle?

Hope to ceep in touch

A prohormone cycle is not the right route to take at all brother. There are far better options out there. Prohormones are riddled with side effects and can make you feel like complete shit. Orals only are not a good idea in general

Sarms seem like a more logical choice for you, but first tell us your stats, experience, and goals

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom