napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Professional steroid opinion

downbray

Hi Dylan I am 18 years old and considering my first steroid use and need a professional opinion.
I don't want to become massive or start doing competition I just want a bit of size to look and feel proud of I was considering using Dbol only, but after your video I now know that is a bad idea. Unfortunately I want to do a oral only cycle and I know it's not completely recommend but I don't want to use anything else so I want your opinion on what to use because I don't want immediate gains but just a little boost.

First, I can tell you that EVERYBODY on this forum including me is going to tell you that you absolutely should not be doing steroids at your age! That is ridiculous, wreckless, and crazy... you are going to mess yourself up for life! Your natural testosterone levels haven't even hit peak yet! At 18 years old you shouldn't be asking for steroid advice. I guarantee you Dylan and all of the senior and knowledgeable members of this forum will not give you the advice you seek. Please stop what you're doing and rethink. Train hard, eat right and reach your maximum natural levels before even thinking about AAS.

Dylan won't help you nor will I. You are gonna do so much damage to your self it's not even funny. No one is gonna help you man. That's the nice way of putting it.

I stopped reading at 18. Cmon man... all you need is solid training and nutrition. Focus on building your foundation. Your test should be sky high right now. Don't ruin what you have going on. Focus on the basics and learn your body.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I love the misconception that taking steroids just turns you into this massive beast. Sorry bud. They dont work that way.
Ive been where your at. Skinny as hell all my younger years. Best thing to do is eat right and train like a mother fucker. Then when your body has a good foundation and old enough you can slowly introduce your body into steroids. Everyone here will agree. Dont rush it.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

I love the misconception that taking steroids just turns you into this massive beast. Sorry bud. They dont work that way.
Ive been where your at. Skinny as hell all my younger years. Best thing to do is eat right and train like a mother fucker. Then when your body has a good foundation and old enough you can slowly introduce your body into steroids. Everyone here will agree. Dont rush it.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Agreed with 110%. Your natural test levels are what many would kill for at the ages we're at. Build a foundation first, otherwise you'll find yourself ten and twenty years from now wishing you had built a frame up first as well as actually have had finished growing before you fucked with your hormones. Not to be mean, but at 18 you really have no idea on how to properly lift, eat, or promote growth with AAS and your work ethic in the gym, no matter how highly you might think of yourself is nowhere near where it needs to be in order to be successful.

Per you:
-Unfortunately I want to do a oral only cycle

-I just want a bit of size to look and feel proud

-I don't want immediate gains but just a little boost

all the wrong reasons to use AAS and all the reasons why you shouldn't use AAS.

Top Bottom