napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Product COA's (Certificates of Analysis)

RCS

#1 SARMS PROVIDER
We wanted to provide you with some COA's (Certificate of Analysis) for our products. We will be getting more done in the coming months but as you can see, the product quality is top level. These can all be verified with Colmaric Analytics as well. Rest assured we will bring the best quality products out there!

I just love this... to have this to show and bring confidence in what we are getting is so nice to see

It?s always good to see companies post (Certificate of Analysis) but you are using the same company as Proven Peptides and Science.bio They also claim to have real Sarms touting their COA?s. I know your company is being sponsored by the moderators on this forum but other then trying out your Sarms for ourselves and getting bloods done, how can you guarantee your company is no different than the two previously companies mentioned? I guess only time will tell.

It?s always good to see companies post (Certificate of Analysis) but you are using the same company as Proven Peptides and Science.bio They also claim to have real Sarms touting their COA?s. I know your company is being sponsored by the moderators on this forum but other then trying out your Sarms for ourselves and getting bloods done, how can you guarantee your company is no different than the two previously companies mentioned? I guess only time will tell.
Anyone has the ability to use a bait and switch. We do not have that kind of business practice. We WILL NOT speak on other companies' business habits and performance. That is NOT how we do business. We can only control how we operate and what we do and we stand by our products 100%. I understand a lot of people are jaded in this industry but we aim to be different than most and certainly believe that with our high standards that we are the very best out there

start with a small order and try for yourself!

My plan is to see the results from users currently running your products by following their threads. If all looks good come May/June, when most of their cycles should be ending, you?ll have my business. I?m hoping for good news!

My plan is to see the results from users currently running your products by following their threads. If all looks good come May/June, when most of their cycles should be ending, you?ll have my business. I?m hoping for good news!
I am certain you will see good news and we look forward to having you as a future customer! Email us anytime you have questions or send us a pm. [email protected]

I don't blame you for being scared because there are a lot of companies that do that sort of thing to their customers. I can assure you though these guys are heavily vetted and dylan has gone to great pains to make sure they are at a certain standard. I will only recommend a source that meets that standard myself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
HOW TO GET BLOODWORK, without a doctor easy and fast >> https://www.isarms.com/forums/sourc...done-cheap-without-going-doctor***-54733.html

Top Bottom