napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Problem logging into forum

oldpete

Is anybody else havinging problems logging into this forum. I've been a member for about 4 months and previously never had a drama but now both my mac computer and my iPad either just completely ignore my search for isarms or return an error message saying that the website doesn't exist or is corrupted. This has been occurring now for 2 weeks. I can login on my iPhone using exactly the same search. Any advice?

Last edited:
Is your iphone on a different internet connection from the computer and iPad? There is a chance that your IP is blocking certain locations/websites

Why are you searching for Isarms....bookmark it and stay logged in...
that or clear your cache or history and re book mark it.

Mac user since 1992

Is your iphone on a different internet connection from the computer and iPad? There is a chance that your IP is blocking certain locations/websites
Yeah my iPhone is a different provider. If this is the answer, is there a way to remedy this?

Why are you searching for Isarms....bookmark it and stay logged in..

Mac user since 1992

Thats how I first realised there was a problem, my bookmark for the forum that I always used stopped working.

Yeah my iPhone is a different provider. If this is the answer, is there a way to remedy this?

If this really is the case you'd have to contact your IP. Depending on how things are truncated and the rules of your IP provider, it could be very difficult to get this changed.

The message you get is odd though.

Next time on computer try to do a new google search to see if it pops on search list. You may have been bookmarked to a very specific page that has since been deleted/moved.

What happens when you google Isarms.com? if you can get in that way then your bookmark is corrupt and needs to be redone

When I google isarms the site comes up with other similar sites to choose from. But when I select the isarms.com site google just ignores the request or returns the error message. Maybe it's just an Australian thing. Same thing for my bookmark that I used for months.

Why are you searching for Isarms....bookmark it and stay logged in...

Mac user since 1992

What happens when you google Isarms.com? if you can get in that way then your bookmark is corrupt and needs to be redone

Definitely sounds like a block problem. Unlikely much you can do.

Thanks for assistance bros. I'll try all of the above. In the interim I guess I can hotspot my phone to my iPad

Top Bottom