napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Preparing for sarms stack

Synek13

Sup Guys,

Getting ready for my cutting sarms stack that I plan on starting in March. I am coming off Post CT from Dylan. I have done my blood work prior to taking Post CT that I will provide results down below. I am finishing Post CT this thursday after taking it for 4 weeks. Once I'm done with that, I am going to get my post blood work done so I can compare the results prior to Post CT. I will provide the post blood work as well once I get it available. This is help Dylan or Rick guide me in the right direction to take the best sarms stack for cutting as I want to lean out as much as possible. I also want a stack for healing as my ankles arent so great due to lots of sprained ankles. I hope Dylan or Rick can get me on the right path to reach my goals or this summer.

Some stats about me:
25 years old
6'0 ft
210 lbs
18% BF
5 years of lifting

Below are my results for blood work prior to Post CT:

2018-01-08_9-51-15.jpg
2018-01-08_9-51-56.jpg

Looking forward to this sarms stack soon.

Last edited:
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the reply Dylan. Just a quick question. What happens if I incorporate LGD-4033 & MK677? Is there any benefit to it? Would like to know why you didn’t include those to the stack, just curious as I’m not too familiar but i’ve heard some good things about them. Let me know bro. Thanks

Thanks for the reply Dylan. Just a quick question. What happens if I incorporate LGD-4033 & MK677? Is there any benefit to it? Would like to know why you didn’t include those to the stack, just curious as I’m not too familiar but i’ve heard some good things about them. Let me know bro. Thanks
you said you were mainly after a cut with healing so i took the best cutting compounds with the one healing compound that stood out the best.. you can easily add them if you want... when you pose a question, i just tailor it to what you ask but you can definitely add them

you said you were mainly after a cut with healing so i took the best cutting compounds with the one healing compound that stood out the best.. you can easily add them if you want... when you pose a question, i just tailor it to what you ask but you can definitely add them

Totally get where you’re coming from. I just want to know what exactly would happen if I were to add those two to that stack? Any benefits? Just want to know for knowledge purposes as well. Thanks bro

Sup guys.
Update: Finished my Post CT this past Friday 2/9. I’ll be taking my blood work this upcoming Friday morning 2/16. As soon as I get my results from the bloodwork, I will update the results to compare to the above pre Post CT results. After the results, I will be ordering the sarms stack that Dylan has provided above but still debating on adding MK677 & LGD4033 or just MK677.

Has anyone run the stack above with MK677 year round. What would you say about the benefits in it?

Hopefully sarmsx will be up and running by he time I plan on ordering. Will be starting my sarms stack March 1st for 12 or 16 weeks.

Goal is to get as lean as I can. Plan is to get under 10% BF as well as going from roughly 210 lbs to 185-190lbs. Will try to maintain as much muscle as I can.

Will keep updating.

ive obviously ran that stack several times brother... mk677 would be absolutely awesome to add... there are quite a few guys on here that have had tremendous success with it... mk2866, aside from gw, is the top selling sarm out there.. .its versatility is unreal but 677 has had its popularity skyrocket the past few years with good reason

Dylan,

Below you will see my blood work results after taking Post CT. It looks like my Testosterone, Serum is Low as well as my Estradiol. Should that be the case after taking Post CT? Anyways, you can compare my results to the the above results taken prior to Post CT. Let me know what your thoughts are & how I should approach my sarms stack that I'm getting ready for this upcoming March. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Capture1.jpg
Capture2.jpg

Let me know bro.

Last edited:
Nothing at all. Post CT was the only think that Dylan recommended to take for 4 weeks prior to having my getting my bloodwork to be on the right track to take a sarms cycle. I've taken sarms before & only from SarmsX but i haven't been on sarms for awhile now. Previous sarms cycle was the gyno protocol that i figured i'd take due to feeling my nipples being a little bumpy but that was done at the end of December. I took a pre Post CT bloodwork which is posted above in the thread & now i just took my post Post CT after a week & half off & these are my results.

the pics are very small and i cannot see them... i know that often times people take bloods too fast and sometimes you need 2 months to run post ct but if you have previously had low test issues, then a test booster would need clomid with it if its a SERIOUS condition, which im not sure if you had or not... i have no clue on that... i cannot see anything... perhaps you can pm the bloods or email me or something so i can see them

Have you ever seen an endo? I think you may have some serious problems with low test that need an endo to fix

I'm in contact with Dylan through email so I'll see what he has in store for me to solve this issue. Will keep you all posted.

Top Bottom