napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre-loading syringes

Joe S.

Hey Guys,
Getting all my eggs in a basket to do a blast starting September 2nd.

I have a question regarding preloading syringes. I am on TRT and inject test cyp once a week every Saturday right now.
I'd like to split the blast to two injections a week. Sat/Tuesday.
In order to save time and possibly syringes based on this two part question... Would it be okay to draw Tuesdays dose on Saturday and just protect pin until Tuesday If using two separate pins?

Part two.. Is it okay to draw up whole dose in one syringe, inject half dose on Sat. Dump needle, pull back oil put on new needle and protect until Tuesday? hope that makes sense.

Just want to save time mainly so if part two is no-no that's fine, but would also like to save pins and pinning my vial the extra times if possible as well.

It's ok to pre load a pin....I would not pin half and draw back after pinning though it leaves too much room for error with contamination

Cool Thanks CMB. I figured that would be a possibility on the second half, don't need no infections.

Personally, i would not do either. I have preloaded before, but inject the entire syringe when i do finally inject. What you proposed above increases the risk for contamination and infection IMO. In this lifestyle, pins and syringes are about the cheapest thing you can purchase. You can get a whole box of both for less than you would pay for trip to urgent care if your shit gets infected. Why spend all this money then suddenly skimp on pins?

Forgot, you do subq so there is less chance of infection however there is still the chance.

Now, as far as pinning of your bottle, what gauge are you currently drawing with?

If you draw from Pharma on Sat and Ugl on Tues, you would still be pinning the pharma bottle at the same 1x week frequency.

I tell you what, i wouldn't do this for anyone else, but since you are a friend i will make the offer. Send me your Pharma and Ugl bottles and i will try each method and let you know if it is safe. PM me i will send you my address.

If you are talking about using the same barrel to load both into, then swap needles for each injection, I wouldn't do it. I'd just use a new barrel and pin for every injection. Barrels and pins are cheap as fuck. Eliminate the risk of any contamination or any sterility issues

Hahaha I'll send them right out. Well I'm not really concerned with cost vs. ease of doing everything in one shot. Not a huge deal either way and safety is key. Was planning on saving the pharma and blasting with the UGL.

Good enough, same barrel = no-no. Now I know what I need, I already ordered extra needles before because I broke one of my script needles and they actually seem sharper than my script, so now I just need some more barrels. Thanks Gents!

I've been doing that my whole tren cycle. ( pre loading only) No issues. I just take a lot of care with it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I used to always preload my syringes..never had a problem, but you don't want the gear to sit in there for months or nothing

The issue is not the preloading, its the using half the barrel one day then coming back 3 days later using the rest.

To be honest just ease, if it's safe why not get it done in one day is the way I look at it. Just rather not deal with it at 4:30 a.m. rather wipe a spot with a swab and pin and be done, rather then sit there and load and swap needles when it can already be done. that's why just checking if safe, seems to be as long as I'm using a separate barrel and needle. If it wasn't safe trust me I wouldn't do it.

Feeling good man, have more drive mentally,physically and sexually. My girl wants me to stop taking it she's a little older and having a hard time keeping up lol. sleeping better too which is really helping me, I was sleeping like total crap for a long time.

Top Bottom