napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre Cycle Blood Work Results

Letsgetitnow

Hey guys, just got my blood work results back and wanted to run it by you and see your thoughts. My cholesterol is genetically high. I’m 39 and contemplating medicine to lower it.

I’ll attach it here. Want to see if based on these results I should go ahead and do a 12 week cycle of 300 test e

Attachments

• 5139DEF4-ECC8-4E5F-9734-FEF3040014DF.jpeg
    5139DEF4-ECC8-4E5F-9734-FEF3040014DF.jpeg
    422.6 KB · Views: 10
Appreciate the feedback. Here’s the second page

Attachments

• 7C177773-4F04-486F-805B-7664210414B8.jpeg
    7C177773-4F04-486F-805B-7664210414B8.jpeg
    386.5 KB · Views: 6
just me, but personally, if you were my client, i would advise you not to use any steroid until your cholesterol numbers were a lot better... i dont have any comfort looking at those numbers... obviously the rest of your panel is excellent but that would be concerning for me

I agree that the cholesterol numbers are too high to use steroids for my comfort

just me, but personally, if you were my client, i would advise you not to use any steroid until your cholesterol numbers were a lot better... i dont have any comfort looking at those numbers... obviously the rest of your panel is excellent but that would be concerning for me
Would you feel the same about me doing trt?

thats a question for your doctor, not for someone online... they would need to do their tests, monitor you etc...
My primary said exactly that. He has no problem with me doing trt and just check my numbers again in 6 months to see how I’m reacting to it. He’s also not an expert though.

Was curious if you’ve encountered cholesterol levels being out of whack from just doing trt?

My primary said exactly that. He has no problem with me doing trt and just check my numbers again in 6 months to see how I’m reacting to it. He’s also not an expert though.

Was curious if you’ve encountered cholesterol levels being out of whack from just doing trt?
certainly i have... especially with people that have a cholesterol problem and i never touch those cases.. its too risky for me personally without having an actual doctorate on paper... while im probably far more in the know in certain aspects than everyday doctors when it comes to this, i wont ever risk any kind of problem if something goes wrong.. .everyone is looking for a way to make a quick buck so i stay away from things like this when im hired by someone... my best advice is to get to a true endocrinologist that understands and will monitor you properly etc... your numbers are not good IMO and so i would have concerns but thats entirely up to whoever you have monitoring you...

I would also recommend getting cholesterol under control first. Some people can even have it affected by TRT.

Top Bottom