napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Prami Tabs/Caps

iHeartGear

I'm in need of prami in tablet or capsule form. I don't trust liquid form because accidental overdosage can be a nasty thing with this drug... I had a friend that passed out and fainted while walking up a flight of steps and hit his head really hard. That shit was scary... It was due to his accidental overdose of his liquid prami at the time.

Now before everyone tries to steer me towards caber instead, i do indeed know that caber would be a better option. I just simply cannot afford caber right now. So I'm going to have to take my chances with prami. I really need to get rid of this prolactin flare up...

I'm in need of prami in tablet or capsule form. I don't trust liquid form because accidental overdosage can be a nasty thing with this drug... I had a friend that passed out and fainted while walking up a flight of steps and hit his head really hard. That shit was scary... It was due to his accidental overdose of his liquid prami at the time.

Now before everyone tries to steer me towards caber instead, i do indeed know that caber would be a better option. I just simply cannot afford caber right now. So I'm going to have to take my chances with prami. I really need to get rid of this prolactin flare up...

Passed out and fainted from prami? That doesn't sound like any experience I've heard of, but that's scary. I know when I dosed 1mg prami on accident first time I used it I just got really tired and threw up

Passed out and fainted from prami? That doesn't sound like any experience I've heard of, but that's scary. I know when I dosed 1mg prami on accident first time I used it I just got really tired and threw up

Yeah he had nausea symptoms as well. He wasn't getting any sleep at all for like a week straight. That prob had something to do with him fainting

I mean that sucks but I wouldn't totally blame it on prami. But that's my take without really knowing all the facts.

I start low and dose small and frequently an hour or 2 before bed and don't get any bad sides

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Ditto I'm in the same boat in regards to affordability. Just need to find it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

https://www.alldaychemist.com/pramipex-0-5mg.html

here you go bud... Just 1 question why would you be on something that can give you a flair up but not have any on hand??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pharma grade prami is cheap as dirt bro. Have you heard of the pharmacist? I normally would never mention sources that aren't on this board but ADC was already mentioned and honestly better is out there.

The pharmacist has had a solid reputation for a while.

I've heard of more than one person just walking right into his doctors office and telling the doc that "I took too much Tren / Deca and I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I stopped taking steroids but my boobs are still puffy and leaking", they requested prami from the doctor and he wrote the script like it was nothing. This was on a forum not someone I actually know.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Last edited:
Pharma grade prami is cheap as dirt bro. Have you heard of the pharmacist? I normally would never mention sources that aren't on this board but ADC was already mentioned and honestly better is out there.

I've heard of more than one person just walking right into his doctors office and telling the doc that "I took too much Tren / Deca and I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I stopped taking steroids but my boobs are still puffy and leaking", they requested prami from the doctor and he wrote the script like it was nothing. This was on a forum not someone I actually know.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Good advice here. I have used him a couple times in the past...he is solid. I pretty much solely use Hipo for Pharma stuff now, but if I ever need anything that Hipo doesn't have...The Pharmacist is my go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, interesting... How do I get ahold of "The pharmacist"?

Top Bottom