napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

powerlifting video request

dukerduce

Yo Dylan i love your content man because i love being intelligent and knowledgeable about any hobby or passion im pursuing. I know you peach in almost all of your videos that people should be around 8-10% body fat b4 taking anytime of steroid. What about the power lifters who have significantly higher body fat percentages to reach their weight lifting goals. I have not seen you cover this in a video ( hopefully i haven't over looked it ) but i think it would be a great video and something i am interested in. Thanks for your time Dylan.

So you want a video aimed at people who are too fat to safely take aas but want to be told it's OK anyway? Don't hold your breath.

Yo Dylan i love your content man because i love being intelligent and knowledgeable about any hobby or passion im pursuing. I know you peach in almost all of your videos that people should be around 8-10% body fat b4 taking anytime of steroid. What about the power lifters who have significantly higher body fat percentages to reach their weight lifting goals. I have not seen you cover this in a video ( hopefully i haven't over looked it ) but i think it would be a great video and something i am interested in. Thanks for your time Dylan.
hey brother, thanks for writing... i generally recommend being at 12-13% body fat... i never said you have to be 8-10... thats definitely optimal but you can be higher than that... Actually, i do have a power lifting video touching on exactly what you want... it is just in editing but should be published soon!

Just because certain higher level powerlifters take things doesn't mean it's safe or we condone it.....no different than underage pro bodybuilders that use steroids.

hey brother, thanks for writing... i generally recommend being at 12-13% body fat... i never said you have to be 8-10... thats definitely optimal but you can be higher than that... Actually, i do have a power lifting video touching on exactly what you want... it is just in editing but should be published soon!

Thanks for responding to me man! Hype to see the video and in no way am I trying to validate people at higher body fat to use steroids because I'm all about the healthiest possible way to do anything it's just something I wanted to hear your opinion on. Thanks

Thanks for responding to me man! Hype to see the video and in no way am I trying to validate people at higher body fat to use steroids because I'm all about the healthiest possible way to do anything it's just something I wanted to hear your opinion on. Thanks
absolutely brother... it should be coming soon!

Top Bottom