Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Post steroids how to get my body back

shaknkons

New member
Member
Dylan I have been watching your YouTube videos with much interest I have many questions but one I have one I used anabolics throughout my 30's and stoped at age 41 I am now 43 I weigh 280 lbs 6"3 I used to weigh 260 at 9-10 % body fat I now weigh as stated 280 at about 22% body fat I feel terrible stopped going to gym for 10 months just recently went back but I need help on diet how many calories should I be taking in to loose the weight and how much cardio should I be doing I'm really struggling take in Mind my test levels are now only 280-320 free 75-90 can I get that rebooted I never did pct correctly please give me some advice I'm desperate thank
 
Dylan I have been watching your YouTube videos with much interest I have many questions but one I have one I used anabolics throughout my 30's and stoped at age 41 I am now 43 I weigh 280 lbs 6"3 I used to weigh 260 at 9-10 % body fat I now weigh as stated 280 at about 22% body fat I feel terrible stopped going to gym for 10 months just recently went back but I need help on diet how many calories should I be taking in to loose the weight and how much cardio should I be doing I'm really struggling take in Mind my test levels are now only 280-320 free 75-90 can I get that rebooted I never did pct correctly please give me some advice I'm desperate thank
bro, its clear you abused steroids without knowing what you are doing... there is no magic answer here, you caused this bro... this is what i always talk about and noone listens and then this happens... why have you not gone to the doctor to get on trt? it doesn't matter what you do bro, if you have low t, guess what, you can't burn fat and you can't gain muscle... your cortisol is in disarray, im sure amongst many other areas... you need a doctor, thats it... you need to get a trt script etc... there is no magic pill to help this...
 
Bump ^^^

A complete physical and blood test are in order here.
 
Top Bottom