napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Post cycle timing

Alex

The recommended post cycle after sarms is clomid and gw... 4 weeks.... then is it alright or smart to hop right back on? trying to time things out for a show coming up. I first learned take the mini pct protocol of 4 weeks then take another 4 weeks off completely of everything besides gw sr mk 677 etc... but if i could hop back on even for a week before my show I think that would would help. Need advice. If it is safer to take the extra 4 weeks off after mini pct or will I be alright hoping right back on after clomid. Thanks!

you need to take at least 2-3 weeks off after your pct before statring again man... i have helped you over and over with the same questions, i dont know why you keep posting the same things

Not the same question. First was if I can in things longer. 2nd question is time to take off after pct before starting again. Sorry for the annoyance.

Not the same question. First was if I can in things longer. 2nd question is time to take off after pct before starting again. Sorry for the annoyance.

Ok man i dont know what else i can do for you... ive tried my best

U answered my question that's all u can do but with the amount of stupid questions u get probably I don't think mine is that weird

U answered my question that's all u can do but with the amount of stupid questions u get probably I don't think mine is that weird

Loll bro you have asked me about gw and sr holding muscle repeatedly as if my answer will change if you ask me enough not to mention i and others have told you not to continue to extend your cycle... so im not sure what else i can do to help... the answers will not change no matter how many times you ask

Top Bottom